Chapter 11: Dragon's Wrath

(3rd POV)

It has been 2 days since Riley and the others found out about Ethan getting turned into half dragon by a sea witch and Luis the half human and half werewolf moved in as a new homestay, and now some construction workers have built a new bedroom for Luis as Riley and Ethan decided to help him move his stuff along with Centorea as well. They all returned to their mansion until they saw the man in charge of the construction.

The Construction Leader said, "Your new bedroom is completely finished, Mr. Cabral. My friends and I are very glad that you have found a new host family, even though you're a half human and a half demi-human."

Luis said, "Well, not everyone has gotten used to half breeds much. And it would seem that I wasn't the only one in which he happens to be my friend."

Ethan waved at them in the background.

The Construction Leader said, "I see. Well, my friends and I will be going now. We hope that you enjoyed your new home."

Luis smiled and said, "Will do. Thanks for building a new room for me."

The Construction Leader smiled and said, "Anything for a new homestay. See ya."

Luis said, "Take care."

All the construction workers left, leaving Luis happy that he lives with Riley and Ethan as they're both smiling too.

Riley said, "Ethan and I are glad that you get to live with us, Luis."

Luis said, "Me too, Riley. And it's been a while since the three of us have hung out with each other."

Ethan said, "Can't argue with that one. And we were actually surprised that you're a werewolf this entire time."

Luis said, "Well, half breed of that and a human to be precise."

Riley asked, "So, what's with the whole you finally having a new host family?"

Luis said, "I'm afraid it's because when I applied to the law, I was having the best time living with humans but they gave me up because of me being a half breed. Whenever I get assigned to any host families, they just don't want me. Even some other demi-humans say that I'm a freak of nature."

Riley and Ethan got sad from what Luis told them.

Riley said, "Wow. That must've been really tough for you."

Luis said, "Indeed. Ever since not everyone likes half humans and half demi-humans, I decided to not have a host family and live in the streets like a stray until I met Miss Smith and she gave me a job to deliver demi-humans to their assigned host families. And a lot of them are nice actually. Even your guys' first homestay was nicer."

Riley realized it and said, "Oh yeah. Miia said it was you who delivered her to us."

Ethan asked, "The way you said not everyone accepts half breeds, it's just like how it happened to me right after I had the curse. And what's worse, people said that I'm deadly because I'm a half breed of a human and one of the high rank creatures. And I heard that even other demi-humans are scared of dragons because how powerful and deadly they are."

Luis said, "You're not wrong there, Ethan. But let's not forget that Miss Smith and everyone else at this mansion accepts you."

Riley said, "Even Mero."

Ethan smiled until Centorea came and said, "Masters and Luis, the moving truck from Luis's old home will be arriving soon."

Luis said, "Thank you for letting us know, Centorea."