Chapter V

Raine stared out the window, blank-faced.. As they realized what they had done wrong, they cried.
Happy tears? Sad tears? Who knows...

They needed to apologize. They needed to do it before Eda did something stupid..

• • •

Raine knocked on Eda's door. Eda quickly wiped her tears away, threw on a fake smile, and answered the door,
"Raine?.."

"Listen, Eda, I wanna apologize for yesterday. I just- ..." Raine saw the wounds all over Eda's body almost in an instant...
"EDA WHAT IN TITAN'S NAME HAPPENED TO YOU?!" Raine examined the wounds as they asked, "Are you okay??! What the hell happened?!"
And that's when they realized. The wounds were made on purpose...

Eda looked away, tearing up, still barely conscious enough to stand.
"Eda... Why the hell did you do this to yourself..." Raine said, concerned and upset.

Raine put their hands on her shoulders, and Eda winced from the pain.
"Eda, talk to me!! What's going on?! Why did you do this to yourself?!.." Raine teared up when Eda didn't respond.
"Was it.. Because of me?. What I did yesterday?..."

"No!.. No, Rainestorm, of course not!! I just.. I-..." Eda hesitated.. She did do it because of yesterday.. But it wasn't because of Raine..
"Don't lie.." Raine sighed, "It was because of me, wasn't it."
"No!! No!.." Eda grabbed Raine's hands, "It was because of me!! Of what I said to you! It wasn't you, it never was..."

"Eda..." Raine whispered, a tear slowly rolling down their cheek.

Eda stepped closer to Raine, hands shaking, "It's okay, it's okay.." She reassured, "Im okay.." Eda wiped Raine's tears away.
"Promise me you'll stop hurting yourself.. For real this time.." Raine pleaded, tears still rolling down their face.
"I promise." Eda gently moved Raine's hair out of their face and wiped their tears away.
Eda smiled softly, and leaned in to kiss them. But before she could, she passed out. Unconscious in Raine's arms.

"Eda?.." Raine gently set Eda down on the couch, and shook her.
"Eda, wake up!" They sighed, and sat down next to Eda.

• • •

Eventually, Eda woke up.
"Eda!! Thank Titan you're awake!!" Raine hugged her tightly, "Are you okay?.."
"Yeah, I guess I'm fine... I.. I'm sorry... For everything I said yesterday.. It was out of anger, I wasn't thinking straight..." Eda said, and looked down at the wounds all over her body. "I didn't mean any of it.. I swear.." She continued.

"I know.." Raine gently grabbed Eda's hand, "And I forgive you.."

The two shared another kiss, this one lasting longer than the rest. Eda pulled away and moved closer to Raine, basically sitting on top of them by now.
Raine(being the silly goofy little bottom they are/JJJJJ) was flustered by this, but still looked into Eda's eyes and smiled. Their stare went from Eda's eyes, to her lips, and back again.
The two of them kissed again, more passionately than last time. Raine wrapped their arms around Eda's neck, pulling Eda's body closer to theirs. When they pulled away to catch their breath, a string of saliva was visible.
Eda placed her hand gently on Raine's neck and passionately kissed their lips, kissing them deeply.

Raine then pulled away, and smiled softly.
"I love you, Eda.." They said.
"I love you too, Rainestorm." Eda said, giving Raine a soft, kind smile, before kissing them again.