"I can't let you go Pooja. Not after everything I've lost. Let's talk jaan. You'll understand why I had to leave you, why Sid came in the picture. I'll explain everything to you"

"The time's gone Jaidev. I am no one to you that you feel the need to explain. I am just another woman you've met. There are no explanations required between us because we are no longer related. You missed your chance" She gathered herself and spoke with determination.

"You need to hear me out, no matter what happens. You know only 1 side of the coin, let me tell you my perspective. Don't say we aren't related, we have divorced on papers, but my heart is still with you. Let's go inside and talk"

"Why should I listen to you? Why? Inside, Huh!, Inside... You closed these doors on my face, remember. I was shouting to you to stop me, to tell me you need me, did you? Did you explain to me even once why we seperated, you didn't even bother coming for the trials. I sat in your company for hours and hours waiting to speak to you, just to know you left from the backdoor. Kitne call kiye, emails likhe aapko, ek ka bhi jaawab nai aaya. You broke the ties between us so don't even think about mending them. You won't be able to. I believed you loved me, aapki har baat maani thi, sabse zyada aapko chaha tha, Soham se bhi zyada aapki baat ka maan rakha tha maine. Aapne kaha untho toh uthi, sou tab soi, jo aapne kaha usse sar ankhoon pe rakh ke maana tha. Aapne mujhe kabhi ek patni ka darja diya hi nahi, I was just a slave to you 

(Called you multiple times, wrote thousands of emails but not one reply from you. I believed you loved me, did everything you asked me to do, loved you the most, even more than Soham. Respected your every word. If you said stand I stood, you said sleep, I slept. I took every demand of yours as an order. You never saw me as a wife. I was just a slave to you)" She threw harder punches on him, showing the pent-up frustration in her.

"Nahi suni aapki koi bhi baat. Aap hai kon jiski baat me suno (I don't want to listen to you. Who are you to me that I should listen to it?)" Jaidev turned her in his arms, capturing her hands behind her back and pulling her face towards him.

"I'm Sorry Sunshine. It was for your betterment. I was protecting you from your father, love. There isn't anything in this world that makes me proud other than seeing you prosper, reach heights that I can only dream of. The moment I saw you first time, I knew you were a wild tigress which can't be captivated at any cost. It wasn't my wish to hold you in the 4 walls of our home, you were made for the open sky. At that time, you weren't strong enough to walk into the world where everyone would have taken advantage of your innocence, I had to keep you safe, safe from the world, safe from your father" He duck his face on her shoulder, letting few tears slid down his cheek.

"My father might hate me but he won't hurt me Jaidev, you are making stories, manipulating me"

"Has he not hurt you already emotionally? He wants you to have the same fate as your mother. You and I both know, your mother didn't die because she hurt her head, she died because of your father. He used to beat her and on one such day, he became a monster and banged her head on the chair. You might not accept it to yourself but your heart knows it. He fears that you'll one day testify against him. Your chacha has been trying to keep you safe from your father. He sent you to UK so you see him less, he married you off to me, so you are away from your father"

"My father wouldn't do anything like this" Pooja didn't let go of her determination and continued lying to herself, though she could see the flashes of the past play against her. The young 8 year old had seen the monster her father had become, leading the death of her mother. She had fainted seeing her mother bleed to death. Fate played its game, and she couldn't remember anything of the day until later, when she confessed it to Jaidev during the marriage period.

"He is worse than you can imagine. Give me one chance to explain myself Pooja, just one" He pleaded her.

"I know you'll be right for anything that you've done Jaidev, you'd had it done right. But in the process of making things right, you left me shattered, not once but twice. You asked your bestfriend to play with my feelings, which justice is this? I can't accept you back in my life now that you'd left me on the crossroads of my life where I hate everything I liked. I can't allow you back in my life. You've tainted my heart black" She tried pushing him away while sobbing.

"I'll win you back, I will. This time with the promise of never letting you go away from me. You are Mine, just the way am yours" He placed a light kiss on her forehead, before pulling her to a park. Siddharth stayed behind, allowing the couple to sort out their differences. Meanwhile, he ringed his wife and asked her to come to Jaidev's residence, indicating that Pooja knew about the ploy.

_______________________________________--

That's it!

Jaidev is the winner...maybe.

Jaidev: