Chapter 7: You can trust me

Start from the beginning

Y/n: Say are those the rescue team? They are wearing the same uniform that the other girls have at the castle.

Mirei: It seems like it. Still why are they suddenly making out in the middle of the woods.

Y/n: Maybe that may give us a hint.

Mirei turn to what Y/n is looking at and see what seems like red mist pouring out from the woods as they stare at it for a bit as Y/n pulls out her bag and reach out two handmade gas masks which he gives one to Mirei.

Y/n: They are not fully gas mask tut this will keep us safe to whatever this mist is.

Mirei: I'll be fine.

Y/n: Suit yourself, don't say I warn you when something weird happens.

She put on hers and they heaf through the mist. At first they see nothing but soon they encountered more of the rescue team making out everywhere while sharing some moans and touch themselves everywhere around the woods.

Y/n: Okay this is weird in so many levels.

Mirei: What is going on here?

Y/n: No idea. Come on, let's see where all of this mist comes from.

They continue to go deeper and deeper into the woods while Mirei suddenly felt weird and feels kinda warm as she stare at Y/n for a bit. Soon Y/n bushes away some bushes and sees a large field of red flowers laying in a huge circle while she can see Aoi and Momoko laying in the middle of the flower and making out just like the rescue team.

Y/n kneel down at the flowers and pick off one of them which she sees its pouring out the same mist that the two have seen before they enter it.

Y/n: It looks like they are infected by the powder of these flowers. I'm no scientists but these flowers may have some side effects to those who breaths into one of those things. If i take a wild guess, this powder may anyone to feel turn on and start to male love to who knows how long. That's probably my wild guess but we should find a way to get them out of here and get them back to the-

Suddenly she felt two hands grabbing her chest all of a sudden which she let out a surprise yell while she look over to see Mirei grabbing her chest.

Y/n: Mirei?

Mirei: (breathing heavily) Y/n.......Y/n.....I can't help myself. Please............please....I want you to-

She then sees Mirei is also infected by the powder as well and got away from her while Mirei breaths even more heavier and slowly walk towards her like a zombie and try to grab her but she dodge and steps back.

Y/n: (thought) I told her to pit on my gas mask. Shit, mine might ran out soon but what if.

She then changed into her armor as her gas mask fell onto the floor while she can see her helmet is protecting her from the poweder.

Y/n: Nice this suit protects me from any gas. Now how to do this? Maybe I can splash them with water?

She looks around and finds a nearby lake which she rushes over and pulls out a bucket from her bag and dips it with water. Once she has a bucket filled with water she approaches Mirei and splashed her with water which snap her out of it as she ask.

Mirei: Wh-What just happened?

Y/n: Just put this gas mask on before it's too late and help me splash some water into the others.

Mirei have no choice and did what Y/n tell her to as the two dip the bucket with water and first splash it on Aoi and Momoko which they let out a yell while they get up glare at them.