Chapter 7: You can trust me

Start from the beginning

Mamori: I'm sorry but I can't. The forest is just so scary and who knows what's in the forest.

Y/n: (smile) That's alright, you don't have to go. In fact I'm alright going on my own.

Mirei: Actually I wish to come with you.

Y/n: You sure?

She nodes while Y/n accepted her and soon she gather her gear and equipment for the journey and once that Y/n tells Mamori.

Y/n: (smile) Tell Torino we be back before dinner.

Mamori: Okay. Good luck and be safe.

Y/n: (smile) We will!

And so they head off together as they head north from their location as they walk through the forest as they search for Aoi, Momoko and the search party as they kept on walking through the forest.

They were slinet as they walked as Mirei is looking around while Y/n is in the lead as the two were quiet and hadn't said anything to each other. After what seems like a while Y/n decided to start a conversation with Mirei so she ask her.

Y/n: So how did you end up on the island?

Mirei:.............

Y/n: You know....like did they kidnapped you while your asleep, did they kidnapped you out of nowhere or something else. You never really told us how they kidnapped you or anything.

Mirei:.....I rather not talk about it.

Y/n: Okay.

Mirei:.......Tell me.

Y/n: Yeah?

Mirei:......Do you like Mamori?

Y/n: Yeah. I like her and everybody else on this island.

Mirei: Including Charlotte and the others at the castle?

Y/n:....Okay some her good while some are.....okay but cone on, can you really blame them? They are just as confused, scared and lost just like us. It's understandable why they act like assholes or selfish sometimes. They just want to survive like all of us.

Mirei: So you don't care if something bad happens to anyone of us.

Y/n: Of course I do, if something happened to any of you then I will feel sad and hurt. You guys are like the people I can trust.

Mirei: And me?

Y/n: Yeah. I mean you trust me as well right?

Mirei:.............

Y/n: (sigh) I've been on this island a few weeks now and you don't trust me. Why?

Mirei:......I don't know.

Y/n: Look if there is something I did to make you not trust me then let me proof to myself that I can be trustful. I mean I can do very much anything.

Mirei: It's not that.

Y/n: Then what?

Mirei:......I just......find it hard for me to even trust myself most of the time.

Y/n: Why?

She was slient a bit while she looked away which Y/n understood that she doesn't want to talk about. Suddenly they heard something near them which they slowly make their way towards the noise and soon they hear what sounded to be like moans and soon they came up around the corner and immediately see two girls making out at the tree as one has pinned the other against the tree while the two make out and asking some moans.

Y/n: (surprised) Um okay this is something you don't see while waking through the woods.

Mirei: Probably best not to disturb them. We should-