ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 49

FLUFF... with a twist at the end

Question for you guys (everyone is entitled to their own opinion): Fluff or smut?

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
𝑿𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒓
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

"Are you serious?"

I looked at the small black haired girl in front of me whose face held no emotions.

"Yes I'm serious. Why do you have that look on your face?" She asked.

"What look? This is how my face normally is" I replied, still shocked by the news.

"So you normally look like a constipated fifty year old man who just got fired from his job and found out his son wasn't actually his child?" Zayn asked.

I turned to face him and the smile on his face immediately faded as he busied himself with the drink in his hands, his blonde hair falling into his face.

"Ice cubes... why aren't there ice spheres or ice prisms?" He mumbled, his gaze fixed on the ice cubes in his drinks as he twirled it in his hands.

"You aren't happy?"

My attention was brought back to my black haired girl who stood in front of me, a small frown on her face.

"You're going to kick me out now, aren't you?" She asked again, a cute frown forming on her lips.

"Of course not, princess. I'm just shocked by the news is all" I told her, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"So... you're not upset?" She asked, peering up at me.

"I'm not upset, mio cuore. Listen, I know we didn't plan for this and we're both still young but I want to raise the bab-"

"I'm kidding" She laughed, cutting me off.

"What?" I asked.

"It was a joke, Xav" She repeated with a small smile on her face.

"You should've seen your face," Zayn said, laughing.

I turned to him, glaring and he gulped, downing the drink in his hands before placing it on the table. He took his phone out of his pocket and brought it to his ear.

"What? Wyatt? You need my help with something? Yeah, okay I'm on my way" He said, running his tattooed right hand through his hair before walking towards the door.

That reminds me...

"Samuel didn't swear on the Omerta earlier, I need you or Griffin to make sure he does" I told Zayn who nodded as he walked out of the conference room.

I turned my attention back to Olive who was already staring at me.

"You aren't pregnant?" I asked, softly.

She shook her head, smiling a little. "I'm not and hopefully, it stays that way for a while. I'm still a baby, I can't even imagine having one."

I had no idea what emotion was reflected on my face but when her gaze met mine again, her face fell.

"I don't mean it in an offensive 'Oh, I don't love you and I don't want your kids' type of way, it's just that I think I'm still too young to have one, you know? I wanna, at some point, have kids with you but-"

A smile spread across my face as I pulled her into a soft and passionate kiss.

"This is the only time I'll let you shut me up with kisses and that's only because I was rambling" She murmured as I pulled away, the bridge of her nose slightly tinted.