Chapter 5.1 Entrance Exams and Girls.

Start from the beginning

"WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN I OWE YOU A BOX OF CHOCO-- You know what never mind. You'll have it next week." he said still frowning which made Mei giggle. She knew her best friend was the best. 

"Thanks Izu~~" she said sweetly and hugged him. If Izuku was still the same person from the time they first met, he would bet he would've fainted there. But now, it didn't bothered him anymore. Though he still blushed with the contact.

"Yeah. Whatever. See yah!" he said as she let him go and started running home. He heard her yelled 'goodbye' and he smiled. It was almost 6 and he still needs to prepare his stuff for the Entrance Exams tomorrow. 

'The first step on becoming a hero! Tomorrow's going to be a blast!' he thought as he remember what Mei said. He smiled softly and ran home. 'I'll do my best!'

Time to prepare for the Exam of his Life.

---------------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT DAY~~~

Izuku woke up that day and began to do his morning routine. He began by going to the bathroom and brushed his teeth, washed his face and went to the dining area to get breakfast. 

As expected, he saw the table was full. There he saw was pancakes, bacon, eggs and orange juice. He also noticed a note on the top of the pitcher. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

IZUKU,

I'm sorry I can send you off to UA and personally wish you luck. I had an early shift today in work. But always remember that whatever happens I will always be here supporting you. Good Luck on the Entrance Exam and Make me proud. I love you my little hero! 

--- Mom <3

P.S.: I'm pretty sure your dad will be so proud of you, wherever he is now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku smiled and felt sad about reading about his dad. Though he never met him since his dad died before he was born after a villain attacked his workplace. (A/N: Yes. I made it that Izuku's biological father is dead. I really don't like the ideas/theories that All For One was Izuku's dad. But I do have a plan for AFO in the future.) Because of that, Inko had been working jobs after jobs to support Izuku and raise him well. He may not met his dad but with all the stories of him loving his mom, makes Izuku think that he would be proud of him developing a quirk and training for UA.

Putting the note down, he started to dig in and thought about the Exams. He wouldn't lie to say that he wasn't feeling nervous, but he can also say that he's excited and ecstatic to the thought to be able to use his quirk. Izuku had worked hard to master his quirk in just months to be able to keep up with his peers such as Bakugo who had their quirks for a long time, unlike him who just developed a quirk 8 months before the Entrance Exam. 

Now that the time for the Entrance Exams had come, he would do his best to pass it. It was not only for him but also for his mom, for his dad and most importantly.. For Alex. He was the first person to believe in the greenette's dream of becoming a hero. Izuku would use his quirk to fulfill his goal and make them proud.

Also, he would want to see the hero that he encountered in the abandoned warehouse in UA. After that encounter, he look up for heroes that match the description (black costume, yellow goggles and scarf), which had resulted to be Shota Aizawa aka the Erasure Hero: Eraser Head. He was a teacher in UA and he was know to expel students who he sees no potential and his recent expulsion was a whole class. It made Izuku even more nervous and excited.