That's Fucking Harry Styles

I arched my back against his mattress, his tongue moving quickly against me.

"Miss. Sorry to interrupt the gentleman over there sent you this lemon drop. He asked what you had been drinking and asked us to make you another."

I smiled at the waiter nodding, "Thank you." I glanced over at the man across the way from me. All night, we had exchanged awkward glances at each other. Both unsure on how to react.

He quickly flipped me over so I was on my stomach, he spread my legs with his knee before slowly pushing himself inside me. I let out a loud moan, his length filling every inch of me.

"Grace, that's fucking Harry Styles." My best friend Lydia exclaimed.

"No it's not. No way." I glanced over again then back at Lydia, "Holy shit, how did I not notice?"

He moved in and out of me, so carefully at first, until I finally asked for more. I couldn't take his gentle movements anymore. I needed to really feel him.

"Send him a drink back!" Lydia exclaimed looking around for another server. She finally caught one's eye and they made their way over.

"Excuse me sir. The gentleman across the way, in the print brown blouse. He just sent this drink over, can you please send him another of his drink on our tab?" I asked and he smiled.

"Of course miss, I'll get to it right now."

I felt myself start to tighten around him, the feeling in my lower stomach building up. I bit softly into the pillow as I felt myself come undone. His movements in and out of me not faltering, causing the sensation to be so intense.

I watched out of the corner of my eye as he finally got his drink. He half smiled, looking over at me. His eyes were slightly hooded, in a way that made you wonder what was on his mind. He raised his glass at me, and I did the same with my lemon drop, our eye contact not once removing itself from the others as we took a sip.

He held me against him as I came a third time. My body aching from how long we had been going at it. I had never been made to feel so good, but I knew I couldn't handle anymore of this.

"Harry, Harry I can't anymore. It's starting to hurt." I said, trying to slow my breathing. He rested his forehead on my shoulder softly. His breath hard and he nodded against me.

"I'm sorry. It's just. It's been a while." He kissed my shoulder blade softly as he pulled out.

"Hey, most men have the opposite problem." I chuckled softly.

He finished his sip and looked around before getting up and making his way towards us.

"Lydia, Lydia what do I do?" I said keeping my drink to my lips.

"Just talk. Be normal. I'm going to excuse myself now, just breathe." She said gathering her things. She got up nonchalantly, walking away and smiling at Harry as he approached, nodding slightly at her.

He came and took her seat, smiling softly at me as he set down his drink. I smiled softly at him and took a deep breath.

"Thanks for the drink."

"Thank you as well. I'm Harry." He half smiled, a small dimple appearing.

"I'm Grace. Pleasure to meet you." I smiled.

He laid down on the bed, and reached his hand out to me, which I took. He pulled me against him and I laid my head on his chest. I had a strict no cuddling rule when it came to one nights stands, but this was Harry Styles. I wasn't planning on saying no.

"I hope I didn't scare off your friend." He said, his voice so calm. Peaceful almost. I glanced over him slowly. His brown print blouse sat on his body perfectly, the darkness of his tattoos enveloping his arms.

"No, she's quite well. She tends to run off earlier than me most nights anyway." I smiled softly.

"And you just stay by yourself? Or is there always a suitor buying you a drink?" He smirked at me playfully causing me to chuckle.

"No suitor. No need for one. I just like to sit back and watch everyone. Seeing who goes home with whom, who gets rejected, who should have gotten the courage to ask, but doesn't." He chuckled at me and I couldn't help but smile.

I reached for my lemon drop taking another sip, my tongue licking a bit of the sugar off the rim.

"So what brings you to bar this late?" I smiled softly.

"Broken heart."

"Looking for a temporary fix?" I smirked softly.

"Something like that," he smiled at me, looking away as he took another sip of his drink.

I traced small circles on his chest, until his breathing seemed to even out, "She must have really broken your heart." I whispered softly.

"Something like that." He whispered back.

We laid there in silence the rest of the night until we both fell asleep, tangled up in each other.

We stayed until closing, laughing at the people around us. He insisted on me closing my tab and bought our drinks for the rest of the night. The bartender handed Harry back his card, and I stood up as Harry signed the receipt. I straightened out my skirt and Harry stood up. I didn't realize how tall he was until this moment, my forehead barely at his chin.

"Do you have a ride?" He asked.

"No, I was planning on walking to my friend's loft." I smiled.

"Have room for one more drink?" He smiled, as we began walking towards the exit.

"Sure, why not." I said pushing my hair behind my ear.

We made our way to his hotel in silence, our hands softly brushing along each other, neither of us ever reaching to fully hold it.