▹ System 4͎0͎༓

Start from the beginning

Truth is, he's the boss of all the floor masters, he's the mastermind behind this whole tower. He isn't the gentlest soul which explains why this said tower is so deadly.

"I'm sure you guys are curious about what this final mini-game will be."

RM made a loud whistling sound with his two fingers. And it's at that moment that the group was met with the craziest and scariest creatures they've seen in this tower so far...

 And it's at that moment that the group was met with the craziest and scariest creatures they've seen in this tower so far

Three GIANT monsters made their appearances. They then stretched their huge arms towards the challengers and grabbed them in their hands.

"TAEHYUN!" Beomgyu yelled, their hands were forcibly untwined as the younger was snatched away from him. And soon enough, it was Beomgyu's turn to be grabbed and it was by that same monster.

The three monsters were now nonchalantly staying still, side by side, each holding 2 challengers in their hands.

"HELP!!!!!!" Yoojung screamed her lungs out, she wanted to be put down right this second. Those things are so giant, to have an idea of the size difference, it's like a human holding a small pencil.

Wriggling around served no purpose, the grip was tight and their hands are hard like rocks. And even if someone was to fall out of a hand, they would probably die from the altitude.

"RM WHAT'S GOING ON?!" Yeonjun yelled

"First off, you must address me as Lord Namjesus."

The pure faces of confusion with a slight tinge of disgust mixed in there were rightfully present. The silence was there as well.

"Ain't no one calling you that." Beomgyu said.

RM snapped his fingers which resulted in Beomgyu getting faintly squeezed for a second, the action was really brief yet it still did some damage with how strong the giant who was holding Beomgyu was.

"LORD NAMJESUS THE FUCK IS GOING ON?! I AM SCARED OF HEIGHTS TELL THAT THING TO PUT ME DOWN!!" The way Yoojung was screaming unwillingly came out as funny instead of pitiful.

"The truth shall reign in this tower, we do not allow lies, lies are taboo.
The truth is everything, we live for the truth, we wanna wed the truth, we want to hear the truth as much as possible. Again and again until our ears are permanently blessed with truthness. I made this tower for the truth, to give the truth all the attention it deserves.
WE WORSHIP THE TRUTH, WE LOVE THE TRUTH. WITHOUT THE TRUTH, WE ARE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!"

...

Yeonjun blinked. "Take a shot every time he says the truth."