Chapter 6- Just friends!

Start from the beginning

The next day they all woke up pretty much at the same time because they had an interview and they decided Aaron and Jenna were joining too.

They were all having breakfast but Harry hadn't joined them yet, then Aaron looked up as Harry joined them and he practically spat his cereal out as he froze.

"What the fuck?!" he exclaimed, all of them looked up starled, but they all smiled and shook their heads when they saw Harry had just woken up and had gone to the bathroom stark naked.

They all looked back down uninterested, it was nothing new to any of them.

"Here we go again" murmured Jenna.

"What?! You've seen him do this before?" asked Aaron wide eyed, he looked around him, everyone seemed so comfortable and normal with him being like that, that he felt a bit out and confused.

"Yeah he has the habit of running around naked" she answered still focusing on her cereal and waffles.

"What?" Aaron squeaked, he seemed more troubled then he should be. (If you guys get my drift).

"Yeah it's annoying but you learn to get used to it" said Louis.

"I hope he doesn't do it when the girls are here though, he freaked them out the last time they were with us" said Liam.

"Well but Jenna is here, she's a girl" said Aaron still feeling a bit outraged about all that.

But they were all very comfortable with her and around her and even though they were all well aware that she was hot and all that they still always thought of her as one of the guys, she was girlie and sexy and sexy and loved clothes and a lot of things that girls liked and she was not a tom boy in any way, but she could go from that to 'she-can-kick-your-ass-in-a-game or football kind of girl, and she wasn't the omg-I-broke-a-nail-I'm-going-to-shrivel-and-die kind of girl either.

"Yeah it doesn't freak me out anymore, I've known him the longest and like Louis said you learn get used to it and I had to see and learn long before they did" she said nonchalantly.

Aaron shook his head and looked down at his cereal, he knew there was nothing more to say, he couldn't belive his eyes and ears and knowing that Jenna saw him like that so many times made him feel a bit intimidated.

"Good morning boys ... and girl" said Harry as he smiled and winked at Jenna, he had come out of the bathroom with just a small pair of tight boxers.

Jenna smiled back at him, it had been long since she had seen him without clothes, maybe from before the X factor. He was different now, she could see he no longer had the body of a boy like she remembered. She could see that he woked out a little, her eyes roamed down and down till they reached his V lines on his lower abdomen leading down to a covered area. She had to snap her head back up then before anyone noticed and because even though he was wearing boxers if she tried to look further down she knew things were still visible, after all he had just woken up.

Maybe someone had noticed though.

"Harry go put something on, you've just woken up and we have guests" said Zayn.

"Yeah fine" he said, then he stole a piece of a waffle from Jenna's plate and left.

"Another one of his habits" she pouted looking at him leave.

"He learnt not to do it from my plate anymore" mumbled Niall.

"We all learned that the hard way" said Zayn.

Liam and Louis burst out laughing.

******

They all drove to the place were the interview was going to be held, it was an interview with MTV about their life and their tour and how everything was going.