🔷💔🌸Aftermath (Leo x MALEReader)

Requested by @mgmendez2305 (Thank you for the Request!!!)

A/N: This take's place after the movie (MOVIE SPOILERS)

2nd Person POV:

Leo was doing so training with his brother's and his best friend, Y/N! It's had been about 3 months since the invasion and even though everyone was still healing, they wanted to get back on their feet.

You were watching, as much as you wanted to join you couldn't you got a really bad leg and side injury, you were still limping around because of it...

Everyone called it a night and Leo came up to you, He was sweating a bit but looked a bit...Uneasy

"You ok Dude?" You asked with a raised brow, He looked up from where he was staring, and you instantly knew what was wrong, you sighed.

"Dude" You spoke "I'm gonna be okay! I'm more worried about you..." You looked at him with worried eyes and a bit of a pout.

"Hehe!" He laughed and put his Odachi down " Guess you caught me!" He shrugged.

"You know what, Let's take a bath!" You grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards his room, Leo didn't say anything ask you prepared the bath, you put bubbles into it and then realized that you had to strip, you really didn't think this through...

You looked over at Leo who had already stripped and wrapped a towel around his waist.

"I'm gonna get in!" He said making you cover your eyes as he let go of the towel and quickly got in the tub.

"I'm in, Do I get a show~" He winked and smirked but you could tell I wasn't his normal cocky smirk...

"L-Leo, Look I know were the same gender BUT it's still embarrassing" You protested, and he thought about it for a second before realizing your point.

"Ok, I'll close my eyes" he said and cupped his hands over his eyes for good measures.

You quickly stripped and got into the tub, you lowered yourself down into the warm water on the opposite side of Leo sighing in relief as the stress melted away from your body. 

Leo sat there without any flirty remarks, you thought about it for a moment and decided to ask.

"You OK Leon?" You tried looking at his face, but he turned away from you.

"I'm Fine." He said shakily, which made it even more obviously he wasn't...

"Leo, As your best friend! It makes me sad that you think you can hide your feelings from me." You said dramatically which made him chuckle.

"Ok, Ok dude, you got me" He sighed and looked back to you he frowned his brows, It looked like he was....gonna cry? He's always been the flirty, overconfident guy between you two, you've hadn't prepared for this moment, so with your unknowingness you came closer to him and patted his shoulders.

"H-Hey, It's Ok to cry!" You said and smiled "As a boy myself I get that people think boys shouldn't cry or show any other emotion that Anger but that would basically make all of us robots...So if you ever want to or need to cry, I can be your shoulder!" His eye's widened at your speech, He thought about it for a moment, He could either listen to you and swallow his pride or he could countine trying to say he was fine.

"I-" He closed his mouth trying to think of words, He gulped, and tears rolled down his face. You were shocked but knew it was bound to happen, so you cupped his cheek and made him look at you.

"Do you want to talk about it?" You ask, "I'm a good listener!" Even though he was crying he smiled and nodded.

His tears slowed down and he was able to talk with out hiccups or stuttering.