11: Sparks Fly

Drop everything now
Meet me in the pouring rain
Kiss me on the sidewalk
Take away the pain
'cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile
-Taylor Swift "Sparks Fly"

Caspian

When I felt her close the distance between us, let me just tell you.

I was not expecting that after our conversation.

But when I felt her soft delicate lips against my own chapped lips, in all honesty it was like sparks flying between us. Our lips were creating energy that could never be destroyed. Our lips moved in sync together, dancing like a pair underneath the moonlight. I pulled her waist closer to me and clutched onto her as if this was a dream that I would suddenly wake up from. She responded by pulling me closer and running her fingers in my hair. I moaned at the feel of it. This moment was everything I wanted from her.

When we finally broke away, having the need to breathe from the long kiss we shared, I looked into her eyes, those beautiful brown eyes. I knew even more then, that I, Alpha Caspian Matthews was falling for Andrea White.

I go down on my knees, grab Andrea's hands together and look up to her.

"Andrea White, I Alpha Caspian Matthews, revoke my rejection to you, and accept you as my mate. To love and to cherish. To make you a princess in my kingdom. I will spend everyday of my life earning back your forgiveness and trust, and most importantly, your love. I am sorry for being a complete idiot and for almost losing you. I hope you are willing to take me back."

Andrea was trying not to cry, but tears soon escaped, and suddenly she came down to my level and enveloped me in her tiny arms. I hugged her back, nuzzling my head into the crook of her neck.

"Thank you," I heard he soft melodic voice whisper.

I pulled back just enough to look at her. "Why are you thanking me? All I've ever done was hurt you and-" She placed her pointer finger on my lips to silence me.

"You've accepted me. Even though you made mistakes in the past, just as I have done, what really matters is whats ahead of us, and that we'll be ready to take it on- together," she ended with a smile.

Man I was whipped. I seriously had the best mate in the world. This time I took the lead and initiated the kiss. This one was more passionate and fiery than the first. This one was a burning flame that couldn't be put out. All of our need for the other was shown through our lips. I moved my hands lower down her back, and when she gasped, I plunged my tongue into her mouth. She had such an addicting taste that I just wanted more of.

Andrea moved away and putting her head down, she tried to hide the beautiful pink blush that was forming across her cheeks. I pulled her chin up so that she would look at me.

"You blush is beautiful. Don't be afraid and hide it from me," I ended with a smirk.

"I-I'ts just, I j-just realized," she stutters nervously.

"Yes?' I'm curious to know whats got her worked up.

"Y-your my f-first k-kiss," she ends blushing harder than before, bringing her knees up and putting her head between them.

I laugh at her innocence. I turn her around so he back is facing me and pull her into my chest. I hear her gasp in surprise. I rub her arms down to relax her. I feel her ease into my touch, loving the effect I have on her.

I lean down next to her ear and whisper, "Well I'm honored that I have your first kiss," i gently nibble on her earlobe and go back and whisper seductively, "And that I have so many other firsts with you." I feel her shiver at the tone of my voice. My wolf inside is howling in joy at the fact that we have our mate and on how our mate reacts to us now.