3: Inner Thoughts

EDITED*

Hope
Is the little voice that whispers "maybe" when it seems the entire world is shouting "no!"
-Unknown

Andrea

As I quickly walked to school I checked my old phone for a new story to read to pass my time. I saw a new notification. It was my birthday today. I was so beat up that I forgot. Happy Birthday to me. A worthless girl that nobody cares about.

Anyways, I don't have the newest iPhone, or a Samsung Galaxy. Just a plain old iPhone 4. I paid for it with my own money that I earned at my job after school. I need the money, so I can take the added abuse my tormentor gives me.

I go onto Wattpad, the only place where I can get lost in fairytales and think about them then the world around me.

I arrived at school moments after. I quickly put away my phone and pulled my hood around me, walking into school trying not to be noticed.

Unfortunately, fate hates me.

Angelique Andrews, the schools most popular girl. The girl who didn't understand no, and made my life an even more living hell.

"Hey Omega! Looking uglier then ever I see." She yelled from across the hall to me, with her group, including the soon to be Alpha.

I turned to look at her grinding up against Alpha Caspian. They both looked like they could go for a round right there right now. It was repulsing.

Alpha Caspian was very attractive, even though he hates me. He has dark brown hair, long enough so that it almost covers his dark blue eyes, that make you look like you were swimming into an ocean. He's tall at 6'0 and is very fit. He plays on the soccer and basketball team. Best player by far. And that's a double meaning.

I shook myself out of my thoughts and quickly ran to my locker, got out the books I needed, and headed to my first class.

I walked into English, took my seat at the back, closest to the window, and started reading.

I was interrupted from my reading when someone came and hugged me from behind.

"Hi Andrea," Julianna yelled loudly dragging out the 'a' in my name. "Hi Julie," I quietly respond back. "Are you busy after-school today? We should hang out." She asked hopefully, even though she knew the answer. "I can't. I'm sorry. I have to prepare the stuff for the party tomorrow. I won't be able to come over." I say glumly.

I have to walk to the pack house, since my dad wants to live separate from the, so they don't find out about the abuse. Not that they would care anyway.

Everyone hates me besides Julianna, and even she has better friends to hang out with than me. But, she's still my best and only friend.

Ring. Ring.

That sounded the beginning of class. Talk about saved by the bell.

Fast Forward to After School

Class went by fast and in no time I was walking home. There was nothing out of the ordinary. The normal bullying, insults and abuse. When I get home I have to quickly make dinner for my dad, then head to the pack house and start decorating for tomorrow.

I have to start baking everything from cakes and cupcakes to healthy cookies for the ones who are ' getting to fat and need to go on a diet ' girls. Also I have to make enough food for dinner and have this place decorated in time.

I might as well start early.

I start decorating the pack house with light blue and black as the theme colours. I put streamers and tinsel everywhere and the table was set with a blue and black striped table cloth.

After the house looked good, I started on the food. By around 1 am, I had made more than enough food for the pack. I was exhausted, so I cleaned up and then headed home.

As I walked home, the dark eerie silence was comforting. I thought that since my dad was probably asleep, I could go to the lake nearby for a little.

The lake, as a kid, was my favorite place to go when I was upset.

Now it's just a place I go to think. For my peace and tranquility.

I see the dark lake, and the boardwalk and head towards it. I took a seat at the edge and wondered deep into my thoughts.

How will tomorrow go?

Will Alpha Caspian find his mate?

Will I find my mate?

I hope so. I hope he's part of the Dark Shadow pack. Maybe he can take me out of here. He'll love me wholeheartedly and embrace me for who I truly am.

Who knows ? Well have to just see tomorrow.

-----

A/N :

Hey I'm back again !!

Please like and comment it gives me encouragement to continue thanks lovelies :)