6: Forceful Takeover

EDITED*

If you want to have future success,
Then do not allow your mind to dwell on present defeat.
-Sri Chinmoy

Caspian

It's been a couple of days and nothing's changed. Not with me, nor with her.

I've tried listening to my wolf, and tried to break it off with the girls I was with, but man are these girls clingy.

I gave in to my player ways soon enough. What? It's hard to break from these habits.

[ Wolf ]
I've had enough of this! Is it so hard to change for our mate? That's it! I'm taking over!

That's not good.

When a wolf takes over, it never good. Their emotions are unpredictable an sometimes, unstable.

Suddenly my head is pounding. I can feel my wolf trying to break through.
It's getting harder to cont-

[ Wolf ]

Finally, now I am in control. Now my idiot of a human can't mess anything up. Oh let me introduce myself, since all you know me as "Caspian's Wolf."

I'm Thorn. The smarter of the two.

I'm going to do everything I can to fix things with my mate.

Everything.

Andrea

I walk with Allura to the place where we are to watch my life.

I'm shocked.

We come to a place that looks exactly like the lake back home. Everything is the same.

The same sparkle of the crystal blue water, the beautiful trees surrounding us, everything.

There are two chairs and a table in between sitting near the edge of the lake. We walk over to them and take a seat.

"So we're going to watch my life here?" I question Allura. This doesn't exactly seem like a place to do so, unless.

"Yes, just look at the lake my dear." With that, the lake shimmered until an image showed up. I saw Alpha Caspian, and me. I was still in my coma, and he was talking to the doctor.

This must have been just after my attempt.

But why? Why would he bring me here?

Does he actually care about me?

Then I here what they are saying.

[Doctor]
"But, she is in a coma, and has a slim chance of waking up. Unless her mate, or a loved one came, the chances would be higher, but seeing as none have shown, I'm afraid there is really nothing I can do."

[Caspian]
"Can't you pull the plug, seeing as there is nothing else you can do?"

As soon as I hear that, my eyes start to water. He would really kill his own mate? Then again he never did care for me, so I'm not that shocked.

Then I hear two voices, one of which is Caspian, and another voice, who isn't the doctor.

It must be his wolf. I can actually hear their conversation.

I listen in and am surprised as to what I hear.

[ Wolf ]
Are you out of you mind? How could you willingly kill your mate? She was perfect and absolutely amazing and I needed her and now because of you, we may never be with her again.

His wolf certainly cares about me, and knowing that gives me butterflies. If only his human would be more accepting.

[ Caspian ]
Well you know me. I like my women. Andrea couldn't be with me, she wouldn't compare with the other girls I've been with, no experience at all, probably a virgin.

I always knew he was a player, and I am a virgin. I saved myself for my mate. Obviously, he didn't do the same.

I always wondered why he did it. Was it just because of his hormones, or because he didn't want a mate.

[ Wolf ]
That's because she was saving herself for her mate! You couldn't even do that! She saved herself for the one she loved, and you, you don't even care. She committed suicide and you don't care.

[ Caspian ]
Well, I kinda feel bad, but what can I do? The doctor said that only someone she loved can help her and I don't. Her brother didn't come, neither did her dad. No one loves her.

[ Wolf ]
Your wrong. I love her, I have since I realized she was our mate. If you cannot save her, I will. She is mine.

His wolf loves me? Already? I mean, I know I'm not the most beautiful girl in the world, but after I heard that his wolf loves me, it makes me feel so happy.

The lake shimmers back to its original shining blue colour, and I wiped the unshed tears that have collected over this experience.

I look towards Allura, and she looks at me with kind eyes.

"I can't believe his wolf loves me. Why can't Caspian be more accepting of me. What did I do wrong?" I look down, and more tears fall upon my barren cheeks.

I felt a soft hand rest on my chin, and tilted my head to look up.

"Darling, this is only the beginning. There is still more you need to see. Don't lose hope just yet. Caspian will realize soon enough that he needs you."

I try to smile, as I think about what it could be like, if everything just went smoothly. How we could swim in the lake, splashing each other, having fun, or sitting underneath the starry skies on a date, is kissing.

I can't lose hope, not yet. I still believe that Caspian will come through for me. I know his wolf has. I may not trust or even love Caspian yet, but I trust his wolf will help him change his decision.

"Would you like to see one more scene? I think you might find this one pretty interesting. This one is from the current day."

I nod my head and turn towards the lake.

It shimmers into a picture of Caspian in his room. I had never seen it, nor was allowed anywhere near it, and was amazed.

He had a large, spacious, master bedroom, with a black and white colour coordination.
There was a king size bed with a black duvet and a small white blanket at the end of the bed, with matching pillows. It had black sleek closets and an indoor balcony.

It was a luxurious bedroom. Anything i could have ever dreamed of.

Anyways I saw Caspian pacing around the room. He looked upset and worried.

[ Wolf ]
I've had enough of this! Is it so hard to change for our mate? That's it! I'm taking over!

I see his eyes, the dark blue flashing to the black of his wolf.

All of a sudden, the dark blue I knew was nowhere in sight.

His wolf had taken over control.

Not. Good.

It's going to be hard for Caspian to regain control, with his wolf being so determined and unpredictable.

I hope Caspian will be okay.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

Hey guys !

I hope for at least 10 votes and 5 comments on this chapter please!!