9: Message Unclear Still?

EDITED*

Don't be angry with people who don't have the capacity to change.
-Unknown

Caspian

Why. Why. Why.

I've been repeating this mantra in my head this past week.

Why.

Why won't she wake up.

Why am I so stupid.

Why would she wake up.

Why would she want to come back.

Why Why WHY!

My emotions are worse then a pregnant women who's having triplets.

I'm angry and upset then sad an depressed, but never happy.

By now though, I look like I've been on the streets living life as a hobo.

My hair is messy and dirty as I hadn't showered in who knows how long. My body has a layer of grime, my chins stubble has grown to a beard, and I haven't changed my clothes in forever.

Overall I look terrible.

I made sure no one came in to the room but the doctor.

I heard a knock on the door and I saw it was my mom.

She looked at me with pity. I don't need her pity though. I need Andrea. I need my mate.

"Honey please. It's been a while since you did anything. You've been cooped up in this room and it's time to fix that," she says walking over and taking a seat next to me.

As I go to tell her I'm staying she holds up her finger.

"Uh uh, wait until I am done," she tells me shaking her head gently at me.

I relax with eyes that say "Go on".

She continues on, " Listen, I know that you and you wolf are on edge because of this, but right now you're suffering. You need to get out of this room, shower and change your clothes, go for a run, get some fresh air. You need it, or so help me I get your father down here and help me get you out."

I shake my head in agreement. I'm not too afraid of my dad coming.

I'm just afraid of what my mother would do to get me out.

I get up and gently kiss Andrea on her forehead.

"I'll be back soon love."

I walk out leaving my mate behind me.

I walk up to my room and grab out a fresh pair of black jeans and a white shirt and place it on my bed.

I stop down and walk into my shower. I get my hair and body cleaned up, and face and chest shaven.

As I step out, I see Angelique standing there with a thin robe covering her. Barely. Why didn't I smell her sooner? I would normally be able to smell her repulsing smell from miles away.

"Hey Caspian," she tried to whisper seductively, but once again like every other girl that has tried this, sounding like nails dragging down a chalkboard.

"I missed you." Really means I missed your body.

"You want to reconnect?" And with that the robe she had on dropped.

***Rated R Scenes: Please Skip if you don't like or are not of age***
It will still make sense if you skip it.

Normally I would have been turned on, but now I just can't even right now.

"Put on your robe and GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!" I yelled in anger at her.

Her eyes widened, but not a second passed when she regained her composure. She walked right up to me and I forgot that I was bare myself.

Before I can move back to grab a towel to cover up, she grabs my member in her hand and starts moving it.

"I know you miss this. No one can make you feel like this," whispering close to my ear then gently nibbling on the lobe.

She was right. No one could make me feel like this right now.

Extreme disgust.

At one point it was lust but now, all I want in front of me is Andrea. Thorn agreed with me fully.

Then what are you waiting for? Show that slime what we are capable of!

***

I push her off of me, grab a towel and walk up to her.

"You listen to me. If I stay stop and get out, YOU LISTEN. IF YOU DO ANYTHING LIKE THIS AGAIN TO ME, YOU WILL BE BANISHED! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?"

By then my Alpha command came through and now she was really shaking.

"Y-yy-yes A-aa-lpha," she cried out. She picked up her robe and hurried out of my bathroom.

I relaxed. I quickly got dressed and was about to walk out when someone knocked. I opened the door and saw one of the nurses attending Andrea.

"Alpha we have some news."

I pause in anticipation. Could she finally be waking up or could it be she has flatlined for sure?

"She's waking up."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

OMG !!!

YOU WERE MINE HAS GOTTEN

100 VOTES!!

I'm sorry if you think I'm overreacting but this is a great accomplishment for me do thank you to all my readers and voters for you support I love all of you guys and girls. ❤️

Anyways what did you think of this chapter? What do you think will happen next? What is your opinion on Caspian? Leave your comments below on what you think is going to happen :) Dedication is for the first 5 voters!

Chapter Goal:

14 Votes

4 Comments

Thank you :)