“Why? Where is the problem if she is taking care of mother?” She asks again and I groan in frustration. This girl always asks too many questions. 

“I said you will fire her and you will be firing her. Understand?” I say again and run my hand though my dark locks relentlessly. “Care to explain the reason, Jeon?” She asks, her voice seems serious and I can sense the anger in her voice. I sigh deeply.

“Because—”

“You fucked her, isn’t it?” She says calmly and I groan. Why does she have to understand everything so easily? 

“Yes, when we were in the university, it was just a one night stand, nothing else. She—”

“Spare me the details. I am not interested.” She breathes heavily and I grit my teeth together. Fuck. I hurt her again.

“It was over six years ago, I didn’t even see her until today. Trust me.”

“I said I am not interested.” She says again and I move my hand to clutch her soft small hand resting on her lap but she quickly removes it before I could grab it so instead I grab her thigh and give a small squeeze. She doesn’t protest and I keep squeezing her thigh gently until we reach the restaurant. 

She quickly climbs down from the car and begins to walk inside the Italian restaurant I booked for us. Only for us. I see her looking around with a frown resting on her forehead and she spins herself to face me while I chuckle softly to see her reaction. 

“Why is the restaurant empty? Why is there no one around?” She asks and I make her sit on the chair after stretching it for her to sit and taking off her long jacket and resting it on the other chair beside. “Thanks. But you didn’t answer me.” She asks again and I take a seat in front of her.

“What is it, Sweetheart?” I ask and lean backward to see her full form, who is looking at me with a pair of beautiful eyes and she already took off her glasses. “I asked about the restaurant. Why is it full empty?” She points her index finger and rolls it to gesture at the whole restaurant. A small smile appears on my lips.

“I booked it. Whole. For us.” I say and lean forward to clutch her hand and rub her knuckle with the pad of my thumb gently. A loud gasp loudly. “Have you gone mad? Why did you book the whole restaurant?” She asks, frowning and I chuckle again.

“I don’t like noises and gatherings and people ogling us like we are having sex in front of everyone, I really not fond of this things.” I explain but the matter is I don’t like any guy staring at her like she is a Goddamn meal which makes me mad and she deserves privacy. I see her cheeks reddened and I smile.

“But it costs a huge penny and I don't like you to spend a lot of money unnecessarily for me.” She says and I chuckle again. “Is it? But I don’t think it can even affect a zero point one percent of my wealth.” I say and she rolls her eyes ironically. 

“I know, stop reminding me you are a billionaire.” 

“Is it a lie?” I raise a brow. “No, it’s not. But you can’t just spend money unnecessarily—”

“Stop calling it unnecessary because it’s clearly not.” I cut her and sigh. Everything, including you, is worth enough as long as it makes you smile and helps you to relax. 

“I am telling you because you clearly told me we are going to have lunch together but that doesn’t mean you will book a whole huge rich restaurant this way and make me feel guilty because I don’t want you to call me like a girl who loves to spend money from sugar daddies.” She says with one long breath and I raise a brow.

“You want me as your sugar daddy? You can tell me because surely I can spend a ton of money for you.” I answer simply and a groan leaves from her. 

“No, what the hell are you talking about?” She yells in frustration. “You start this first, Sweetheart.” I coo softly and she throws her head back. “Don’t call me that.” She glares at me and I frown.

“Call you what?”

“Sweetheart. Don’t call me that.” She says with a warning tone and I chuckle again. “Why?” I ask and motion the waiter to come. The boy is around twenty years old, he comes near our table and I was about to order him for water for now but my blood boils at an intense speed when I see him watching at Aleena and I can assure you that he has wild thoughts inside his small brain with Aleena. 

And I hate this most. Ogling something which is mine.

“I believe I was the one who called you and you should talk to me instead of looking at her.” I say through my gritted teeth and he looks at me while gulping nervously. “I am sorry, sir. What do you want to order?” He hangs his head low and I sigh deeply, trying to make myself calm. I will deal with it later but not now.

“Jungkook, stop scaring him.” Alene whispers and I shoot her one look enough to shut her mouth. 

“You wouldn’t want me to shut your mouth in my way, Leena, do you?” I say calmly and see her shift on her seat. I can sense something but I shut them off. I am not here for my sexual need but to enlighten the mood of Aleena freaking Esshal. The death of me.

🍁🔸~♪~♣~♪~♠~♪~🔸🍁

So, how y’all are feeling after this chapter? I believe you all are starting to like Jungkook’s character a little but don’t worry, I will keep confusing y’all smoothly.

So, Team Jungleena

Or,

Team Taeleena?