I wish I could cooperate with him as much as he does or I could engage with his work but that would never happen. I would never accept it when our father declared me as the CEO of Jeon group as my mother had shares in this company and Taehyung and Mum have the most of the achievement here. Well, Taehyung has the most shares because he worked his ass off but at the end of the day my mother was the one who tricked him.

I would never accept the position if he—

“Jeon, it would be better if you concentrate on the meeting rather than daydreaming about something else because you should know you are a CEO.” Taehyung says coldly and I roll my eyes. “I’m taking my leave.” I dismiss the conversation before it even expands further and leave the huge meeting room and Taehyung behind.

I almost drove like a teenage reckless boy when he got to drive for the first time and didn't see the surroundings or even the speed limit doesn’t matter. I was almost late but I made it anyway because punctuality matters for me but I can break it or bend it down when it comes to Aleena. 

There I see her, standing near the side of the main driveway. Wearing a bloodshot red sweater dress with black tight jeans and a pair of gorgeous semi heel black ankle boots covering her feet. A long black jacket covering her full body, a black-red cheque muffler wrapping around her neck but yet she is freezing a little. Her long black hair is open up fully which is reaching below her waist and she didn’t bother to straighten them. Good. 

I slam the door shut and stand near the car, she already notices me and I see her waving off a girl who walked past her. I squint my eyes to see the girl once again. Then I look back to Aleena who is already looking at me and I flash a gentle smile. 

Padding my feet near her, I stand in front of her and observe her face. She is wearing glasses which I didn’t notice until now. I frown. Crossing my arms over my chest, I observe her for a while. Again. “Glasses?” I raise a brow and see a small smile tugs on her sexy pink tinted lips.

“Migraine.” She replies shortly. Lying. She is lying. I can understand that. She looks exhausted and I know the reason already. Clutching her gently which she was using to clutch the chain string of her purse, I led her to the car. I come here alone without any driver just because of her, I want to be alone with her.

“How are you feeling now?” I ask, trying to be soft as much as possible. I hear a deep sigh from her. “Alright.” She replies shortly and clips her seatbelt. The atmosphere is oddly silent and I am a big fan of silence but not now. Her silences kill me. I used to hear her talk all the time when we were in the car, or she was in my cabin, working for hours.

“The girl earlier you were waving at. Who was she?” I ask and the grip of mine around the driving handle tightens. “Um, Yuna? She is looking after my mother, she is a great nurse.” She says softly and my jaw clenches tightly. 

“Fire her.” I say through my gritted teeth.

“Excuse me?” She finally looks at me with a huge frown on her beautiful face. “I said fire her.” I repeat again which I don’t like. 

“Why? She is a great nurse and she is doing well—”

“There are tons of nurses who can look after your mother and I will set the best nurse for your mother, alright? And you will fire her and it’s an order.” My jaw clenches again and I breathe heavily.