CHAPTER 19

THEME SONG • ' My Kind of Women' By Mac DeMarco

"You're my, my, my, my kind of woman

My, oh my, what a girl"

MIA'S POV

I'm currently running around my room, trying to find something to wear to go meet Jackson's family, and I'm stressing out

I'm currently running around my room, trying to find something to wear to go meet Jackson's family, and I'm stressing out. It's 12:30, and I'm getting picked up at 12:45.

After what happened last night, we didn't stay away from each other, we went back into the living room and sat on the couch, my legs over Jackson's as he ran his hands over my legs and I cuddled into his side. Every once in a while we would share a couple pecks or kisses on the cheek or forehead, but I was nervous, and I think Jackson could tell, so we kept it to a minimum. No one noticed, weirdly enough, because after the girls and I spent the night at the football house, and I woke up in the arms of the man who has been hogging my dreams at night, I still eventually made my way home and the girls didn't know until I told them.

They had a very similar reaction to how I expected them to. Screams and cheers were the only thing you could hear in the apartment for about 5 minutes before any of them calmed down, asked for every detail, and congratulated me for my first kiss. That's right, I've officially had it, and I feel amazing about it. I haven't told Jackson that he was my first kiss, not at least until I know he won't be terrified of how unexperienced I am at life and run away, which I know he wouldn't do, but the thought still plays in the back of my mind...

"Ok Mia, you need to calm down. You are stressing over nothing." Nina says, she grabs my shoulders and turns me to face her.

"Take a couple deep breaths for me, ok?" She says, taking a big breath and nodding, expecting me to follow...

"I do not have time for deep breaths Nina, ok? I am going to meet Jacksons huge family and I don't know what to wear! I wan't them to like me, and everything is leading them to hating me at the moment!"

"How will your outfit lead them to hate you Mia? you are stunning, and I doubt your clothing will make any sort of impression on them, and anything you wear anyways will be amazing. if you're worried about anything else, don't be. Just be yourself, your sweet, cute self and they will love you, ok?"

I nod, but then quickly turn away running back around my room and my closet area. Looking through, I just feel like I can't find anything right. I mean, what the heck do you wear to go meet your boyfriends parents? Wait! Not even boyfriends! Oh my gosh this is all so complicated for no reason, I don't know why I said yes to this...

It looks us until I had 2 minutes left before Jackson was coming to pick me up that I was able to find something to wear. I think its ok, I hope it is, I feel good in it, and that's what matters to me.

MIA'S OUTFIT