• AUTHORS NOTE •

HELLO EVERYONE!

I am updating this writers note as it has been around 2 years since I started this book, and i'm still going with it!

First of all, if you are reading this before I finish writing this book, the first thing to be aware of is that there are slow updates to it. I try to write as much as I can, however I do find it hard a lot of the time and do go through a lot of writers blocks, so please don't get mad if it takes me sometime to update!

If you guys have any suggestions as to where you want this book to go, please let me know! I love seeing your guys suggestions and often use them to help me write- they really do give me inspiration (and goodness knows I need that at the moment.)

Secondly, I would like to say there are a few triggering topics in this story. I want to say IN NO WAY am I trying to romanticise any of these topics. I often use personal experiences to help come up with story ideas - an eating disorder has been a major part of my life since before I started this book and still is now. 

I put triggers if anything serious is mentioned so if you don't want to read it, by all means please don't. I use writing as somewhat of an outlet for my own thoughts and feelings but would never want to put someone at risk of reading something that may trigger bad thoughts. If you need to talk to someone, my DM's are always open, even for just a chat, or if you need help with anything xx

With that being said, welcome to My Forever! I hope you enjoy reading this story, and please feel free to leave suggestions or comments, I love reading feedback, and especially love reading funny comments!

- Love, Mavxo1234 

(12/1/23)