• CHAPTER 11 •

THEME SONG • 'Dark Horse' By Katy Perry

"Her love was like a drug,

I was tryna hit it and quit it,

But lil mama so dope,

I messed around and got addicted..."

MIAS POV

MIAS POV

Jackson and I have been sitting at Jerrys for around 20 minutes, talking and eating while working on our project...

"So when did you get into football?" I ask, getting ready to type down his answer.

"I've been doing football since I could walk, my dad is Mark Lewis, so I grew up going to games and got into it from the day I was born."

My eyes widened.

"Wow" I respond, "That must be so cool" but Jackson just shrugged.

I couldn't imagine being in the spotlight growing up, especially the past couple of years. It was hard enough everyone knowing me from my high school and bullying me, imagine if the whole country did...

"What about you? When did you get into track?" He asks.

"Um I have been since I was in middle school, when I was younger I always tried out the stuff all girls do like gymnastics and dance but I just didn't like them as much as running. I used to be a sprinter actually, but then in around sophomore and junior year I started to run more longer distance and yeah."

I see him looking at me and I realised how much I had been rambling. I put my hand down in embarrassment as I feel my face turn a shad of red. My gosh I'm so bad at this...

JACKSONS POV

JACKSONS POV

Oh my fucking god she was actually adorable. I loved how her face flushed when she realised I was staring, she probably thought she was rambling, but I enjoyed it more than ever.

Her voice was so soothing, like an angels. It was the perfect pitch and it had a little croak which honestly was music to my ears. I could listen to her all day.