Chapter 46

~~~

~~~

I got the boudoir photos back a few days ago and it was the biggest confidence boost I had gotten recently. After taking a look at them, the following day I went back to Ariel's studio and we put the album together.

It ends up being 30 pages, with 1 to 3 photos on each page and they are getting more sexy and naked as you turn the pages.

Besides her props, I got with me some of my own lingerie, one of Aaron's white dress shirts and his red tie.

On the first few photos, I'm wearing his white shirt and only a pair of white panties underneath. In one of them, I am sitting on the bed in a manspread pose and his shirt falls just over my breasts, leaving my skin in between exposed, but my hard nipples make themselves known.

Another classic one later on is in black lingerie, laying down on the floor, with my back arched as far as possible and my hands above my head, as light from the window falls on me. In the next photo, I am in the same position but this time, my hands are resting between my legs.

In a similar one, I am wearing his favorite color green set of underwear and I am arched on the edge of the bed. The photo is taken from above me so there is a great view of my cleavage. And then some close ups of my butt.

There are also a few completely naked ones, in which other poses make me cover certain parts and others don't.

But my favorite ones of all are probably the ones I am kneeled on the floor with my hands handcuffed behind my back in nothing but a G-string. These were taken both from behind me, to take show my ass and hands, and the front, which are later in the album with the other topless ones.

The whole album is black and the photos match that dark and cold tone. The cover is also completely black with the only decorative thing being name written with silver ink.

Alexandra J. Hotchner

I just picked up the final album and I'm so happy. I look amazing and I feel amazing. Even the photos that have my scarred back completely exposed are truly beautiful and sexy. I can't wait for Aaron to get this.

It took 15 days to finish this and during those days, Aaron asked me multiple times if he should make an appointment at the courthouse, but I was telling him that I was still looking for a dress. I feel bad for lying to him but it's for a good cause, right?

After my last appointment with Ariel, I picked up my new dress from the drycleaner and returned home with the intention of cooking dinner because Aaron texted me earlier that they wrapped a case and are coming back.

I have two weeks of leave left, but I tested for my qualifications last week and I passed all of them. However, I still haven't decided if I'm going back to work or retiring. I remember that I liked my job but I also like what I have now.