Season1- Episode 1

A hand, all you could see was a hand in a pool of blood. Muffled screams and the sound of a man begging for his life echoed. Your eyes shot open as you sat up "B, what the fuck" you mumbled as you rub your forehead. How could you begin to describe B simple answer to that question. You couldn't. You don't know what it is or who it is or why it's following you around but it is and is has been for forever. Ever since you were a little girl you had vivid dreams that would actually happen in the future and could make things float in midair. It wasn't actually you doing it, it was B. You had gave the name after it had continuously scribbled the letter on your wall once.

"Mornin" you jump turning to the cause of the voice to be met with your boyfriend. Daryl. You exhale "nightmare?" He asks "a vision. I think" "of what?". You narrow your eyes at him "were you watching me sleep?" You question "what if I was?" He responded. You rolled your eyes "hillbilly werido" you insult with a smile. "You wasn't sayin nothin last night" you slap his arm to which he slaps your arm back.

A sudden dangerous outbreak had cursed the world and now the two of you had been in a dark blue tent, camping with a group you guys came upon with Daryl's brother, Merle. Daryl and Merle hadn't been affected by this sudden apocalypse at all almost as if they were made for it. You, on the other hand couldn't give two shits all you had to lose was Daryl and maybe Merle and you were bent on keeping it that way.

"Where's Merle?" You asked as you peak out the tent "out with the others a supply search or somethin" you look over at him "why didn't you wake me? I could've went I'm bored as shit here, Dixon" "nah, I'd rather be a hillbilly weirdo and watch you sleep". You chuckle, gaining a smile from Daryl. You roll on top of him, straddling him "you don't seem all that bored anymore" "shut up" you respond before leaning in to kiss him.

The next day arrived quickly. This time when you awoke you were the only one in the tent. You eagerly left the hot tent as if it would be any cooler outside. The group seemed calm despite the current frightening situation. As you observe everyone you spot an unfamiliar face. He had a white shirt on, short brown hair and a mustache. He had been talking to Lori when you began walking towards the two.

The two seemed touchy though you thought Lori was with Shane. "Hey Lori" you say, interrupting their conversation "good morning Mrs Dixon". "Your married?" The man asked, eyeing you up and down. "Not yet" you respond "Oh, I'm Rick Grimes". You gaze at his hand stuck out for you to shake before looking back at his face. "Y/n" you respond, taking his hand.

Shane suddenly drove up, stopping in front of the camp "waters here, y'all" he hollered out. You clear your throat "have you guys seen Daryl? He-" your sentence was interrupted by a loud scream. Everyone jumped into action some running, some grabbing weapons. You ran along with some of the men into the woods. You all stopped abruptly. A walker sat down munching on a deer. The walker gazed behind its shoulder finally acknowledging the crowd formed around it. It lunged towards the group, it's bloody mouth practically watering. Each of the men attacked it until Dale chopped its head off. You sigh at the gruesome sight.

"That's the first one we've had up here they never come this high up the mountain" Dale stated "well, there running out of food to eat in the city that's what" Jim says. All of a sudden there was more rustling in the woods. You gripped the knife you had been armed with, everyone with a gun aimed it in the direction of the sound, ready for something to try to jump out. Then Daryl came into view seeming to be the cause of the noise. Everyone let out a breath "son of a bitch!" He cursed as he strolled towards the half eaten deer, cross-bow in hand. "That's my deer" he complains "look at it. All gnawed on by this filthy, disease-bearing, motherless, proxy bastard" he shouted, kicking the dead walker.

"Calm down, son that's not helping" Dale stated "what do you know about it, old man" Daryl says, getting in Dales face. The head Dale chopped off moved suddenly "oh god" Amy said as Andrea pulled her away from the scene. You pulled out your pocket knife and stabbed it, blood shot out as you pulled the knife out "nice one" Glenn complimented "thanks" you wiped the blood off you knife with your sleeve. "It's gotta be the brain. Don't y'all know nothin?" He stated as he walked away, dragging you along. "Merle!" Daryl called out as the two of you made back to the camp. "Merle, get your ugly ass out here" "why are you holding my hand so tight" you complained.