~Luciano~

~Luciano~

"-----great on her, Luciano are you listening?" He snapped his fingers which broke me out of my thoughts.

"You look fucked up, what's up?" I definitely won't tell him how nervous I was about tomorrow. It's ego chattering thinking of how to get down on my knee and ask the woman I love to spend her entire life with me. I know she loves me but what if she says no, I mean it's possible.

"It's nothing, I'm just thinking, what if she doesn't like the ring" He chuckled and shook his head.

"Luciano Dela-lucchese, we may not be brothers by blood but I've known you long enough to know what you're thinking about, C'mon i know it'll be hard going on your knee to ask the not so infamous question but I think your gemma deserve it" he mocked and patted my shoulder which earned him a glare from me. Exactly why I didn't want to tell him.

"Well thanks for your help Russo" I sarcastically told him and shove his hand off.

"Russo is everything ready?" I asked once we left the jewelry store. "Yh, the cake will be delivered tomorrow and the dress may arrive this evening". I stopped the car and glared at him.

"May?"

"Chill dude, it'll either arrive today or the same time with the cake" I pulled my eyes off him and concentrated on the road.

"You two share the same birth date" he mentioned and I nodded. "Figured out last week, I can't believe she didn't tell me her birthday".

"Maybe she wanted you to figure out yourself or maybe she just didn't want you to know" his theorem made me shoot a brow up at him.

"Why would she not want me to know?" He shrugged and i looked away from him

"Are you dropping by?" I questioned and he shook his head.

"I'll be spending the holiday with my sisters" I nodded and decided to drop him off. We pulled into the drive way of his house and he got down.

"Here, don't forget to give these to them" I handed the bag containing the gifts I bought for his siblings.

"You didn't have to Luciano but thanks man" he took it and got down.

"Send my greetings to aunt dariah and camila" i nodded and drove away. The sky had turned dark by the time I arrived home and I was stunned at the transformation of my living room.

The Christmas decoration brought back memories of when my parents and Luciana were alive. This was mom and Luciana's favorite season. They'll always chase dad, Luciene and i away so they could decorate the entire mansion. Mom loved the Christmas holiday because it was a joyful day for her since she was a little kid and also the day she gave birth to Luciene and I. Luciene and I stopped the celebration after they passed away. Aunt dariah tried her best to make us love the holiday and make us celebrate our birthday again but it wasn't just the same.

Something about seeing all these brought joy to my heart again. The last time we celebrated Christmas and our birthday was when we turned eleven.

"You broke your promise" a familiar voice cut into my thoughts and I looked at the direction of the stairs to find her pouting with her hands crossed.

Fuck! I promised her I'll back before sunset so we can spend the eve together. I went towards her and grabbed her waist.

"I'm sorry gemma, I got stuck in traffic". I had to come up with a lie.

"I hope you aren't lying to me" she gave me a pointed look and I pecked her lips.

"Of course not, C'mon let's go to our room I want to spend the night with you" I whispered into her ears and watched her eyes darken with desires.

"You really didn't have to do this gemma, The decoration and all" I whispered on her face.

"It's nothing Luciano, your aunt told me you don't celebrate the holiday so I thought of doing something to make you enjoy the holiday but if you don't want we----

"No, I totally love it" I told her truthfully and captured her lips In mine.