chapter 9

"Hyung will get angry," I sighed when we had our fifth bottle of heavy alcohol. This is no longer beer-- Jesus Christ.

I heard Wonwoo chuckle. "He wouldn't. Well, to us, but you had three bottles already," 

Awe, Seung Cheol will hate me! I might even get kicked out! You know, I'm not really the best when I'm-- ugh, drunk.

Okay, he is so mean. Like, THEY LITERALLY MADE ME DRINK THREE BOTTLES! 

"Man's dead. You were the one who chose to drink this," Minghao laughs at me, while here I am, feeling dizzy and all.

"You want us to bring you to your room already? It's like you're gonna pass out anytime soon," Junhui asks, I nodded.

I heard them talking about postponing the movie-watching since all of them were feeling drowsy already, well, I feel dead though. They only had a bottle each, even better, half! While I-- Ugh, never mind.

I woke up the next day, not remembering what happened last night. I do feel a severe headache, but then, I was startled when I saw a figure of a man in front of me the moment I stood up from my bed.

"H-Hyung," I blinked twice, tryna' see if he was really in front of me or if I was just hallucinating.

"Do you see this?" He says with his arms crossed, moving aside, pointing the door of my room.

I saw a... Vomit splashed on my door.

"U-Um," 

"We have a photoshoot at 2 PM, Lee Chan. You stayed up late last night and drank, then woke up late-- it's already 11 AM, and the others were already at the studio." Cheol says in a calm yet authoritative voice.

I was disappointed to myself. "I'm sorry, hyung..." I sighed.

There was a moment of pause between us before he speaks again. 

"Mingyu made soup earlier. Let's reheat it, come on, we need to hurry," 

---

"Chan. Don't pout it, it's done, I'm not mad anymore. Actually, I was just annoyed," Cheol says. "Don't worry, Hao, Jun and Wonwoo received heavier sermons than you did," he chuckled.

"Yeah," I cracked up. "They were the ones who did this," I lied.

"Not the point, but we all know how you drink, and they invited you on a weekday. We only stay up late on weekends, 'kay?" He says, I nodded in response.

While I was having the soup and he was organizing the dishes, I saw Jeonghan coming down the stairs. Oh, he's still here.

"Wow, our drunk-maknae's awake!" He laughs. "By the way, that soup wasn't made for everyone in this house--that's only for Wonwoo," he breaks it to me. 

Ugh, hyungs.