chapter 3

"What are you doing?"

"Cleaning my sneakers, hyung," I answered Jeonghan's question when he saw me heading outside, with two pairs of sneakers gripped by my hands.

His lips formed an 'o', "Perfect, please clean hyung's too,"

Oh no, here he goes.

Jeonghan looked at me with an innocent look, so instead of feeling irked, I bursted out laughing out of disbelief.

"Fine, fine," I sighed after my laughter subsided.

"That's very nice of you, I'll go take them out," He was very determined and did not even hesitate.

I hope his sneakers are sneakers, I thought. There are sneakers that are not as washable as what I am cleaning right now!

---

"Oh, Dino!" Soon Young came with Seokmin from the backdoor with a basket of-are those snacks?

"Hyungs," I stood up from the stool I was sitting on.

Seokmin takes out a bottle of yogurt slush from the basket Soon Young was holding-"That is so sweet of you," I dramatically held my chest.

"This isn't for you," He says, chuckling in between. "You just started brushing your shoes, you're hungry already?"

"Yes, hyung!" I said immediately.

Seokmin nodded, "Make one once you're done,"

I pouted in dismay.

Then I heard Jeonghan calling my name from the window behind me.

"Oh, here, Chan!" He threw his pair of sneakers in my direction.

My brows furrowed when I saw it-it was leather!

---

"Hey, Chan, Gyu made fried squid, you can eat 'em all since some of the guys went out," Wonwoo says when we saw each other in the living room.

"Is there sauce?" I asked, getting excited.

"Yeah, Gyu probably made them for you. It's your favorite," he laughs softly.

"But Gyu mostly prepare for you-"

"I'm allergic to seafood, remember? And no spicy stuff," He shrugged his shoulders.

Well, that's nice then! I can stuff them all in my stomach!

"What are you playing?" I scooched over.

"Nanya," He answers without taking off his gaze from the TV screen.

My brows furrowed, "Huh?" Isn't it Narnia? What's a 'nanya'?

"None of 'ya business," He cracked up, chuckling.

"Hyung!" I smacked him using the pillow.

"Stop, I'll lose!" He was tearing up.

"You guys are so rude," I pouted.

"Why? What did the others do?" He pauses his game and puts down the controller.

"Jeonghan-hyung asked me to clean his sneakers after seeing me cleaning mine," I sighed. "But his are made of leather," I said, making him burst out, holding his laughter back.

"Then Seokmin-hyung didn't give me one of their yogurt slushies,"

Wonwoo chuckles as I tell him what happened, then he ruffled my hair. "I'm not sure how a yogurt slush is made, but, do you want a milkshake instead? I can make one,"

Before I even answer, someone cut me off when he impulsively entered the room, running.

"Thanks for cleaning them, Dino! I'll treat you later for dinner!" Jeonghan shouts, rushing upstairs.

I was too stunned to speak back, but was taken aback when Wonwoo spoke.

"Well, I guess you can just ask him for a milkshake at dinner," Wonwoo says before grabbing the controller again.

Out of disbelief by my hyungs, all I could do was to sigh and chuckle. Really.