"Gemma please try to understand me, I know I'm being extra but that's my way of protecting you, do you how hard and painful it was for me to see you that way. I can't let go of you to protect you so the this is the only option left" he whispered softly in my ear while he kissed my neck which almost broke me.

"Gemma" I still didn't reply and I am aware that he's only trying to protect me but putting me on lockdown isn't acceptable.

"Please don't ignore me, okay fine you'll go out but you'll accept whatever number of body guard I assign to you" Now he is making sense. I smiled and turned to face him.

"That'll be fine by me" he smiled and captured my lips into his.

"Hurry the fuck and get well soon, I really can't wait to be inside you again" he sexually whispered in my ears which turned me on.

"Gemma who's Aubrey Chris?" He asked and I sat up.

"I know an Aubrey but I never knew her last name, why are you asking?"

"She's the one that attacked us at the mall, she said because of you her brother died and I figured out Dylan was her brother" he explained and I was stunned by the sudden news.

How did I never know? My eyes widened at the realization. That explains her hatred for me, she hated me cause I rejected her brother.

"Yes, she was my coworker at paisley's fashion house and I was bullied by her"

"Gemma you've never told me what your past was like" he peered his eyes into mine and a sad smile surfaced on my face.

"I really didn't have an interesting past Luciano"

"Mine wasn't either" he stated a fact and I sighed and decided to let him know.

~Lucinao~

"I was bullied by the girls in my school. From ninth grade up to my last year in high school" she blurted out with tears hanging in her eyes.

"Why?"

"I was isolated. They told me i wasn't white as they were, I didn't have blonde hair or blue eyes, i wasn't slender like they were and whenever a guy broke up with his girlfriend I was automatically blamed.

I remember one time in 12th grade, blake, he was like the school heartthrob, he was the coach of a football team, hot handsome and what not.

All the girls had a crush on him but I knew better than to crush on someone like blake cause from all the insults I received i felt like I won't be the kind of girl he'll want to hang around so I stuck to myself, I didn't have any friend. Blake was dating the school's cheerleader, lizzy i think was her name.

In math class he was my partner for an assignment. I dreaded being his partner cause I thought he was going to be like the cliché popular boys in the movies but he was different, he was actually very nice, fun and smart

He was the first person aside my parents and Kira who complimented me. I thought he just wanted to get into my pants but he only wanted to be friends with me. We became close and started hanging around with each other, he told me a lot of things and he was the one who made me stop judging someone by their looks or first encounter, and judging the future by the past.

We hung out a lot that it seemed like we were dating. He broke up with his girlfriend Lizzy and I was blamed by the whole school. I was called a whore, a relationship wrecker and so many more but the truth was that I tried to persuade him not to break up with her but he said he had his reasons. College wasn't any different but luckily Ava and Dylan came in.

I felt insecure about myself, I guess I'd have committed suicide a long time ago but thanks to my father" She told me the hurtful tale of her past and i felt anger bubbling in me and I wanted nothing more than to hurt all of the who caused her pain.

Who wouldn't want to be around an angel like her. Camila is a ball of sunshine and also very attractive.

"Gemma do you still believe what they said was true?" She looked up at me with her glossy amber eyes.

"Isn't it?" Her voice cracked and I pulled her into my thighs. I wiped her tears off and held her chin up.

"They were just insecure and jealous bitches. Right now most ladies spend billion of dollars to go under a knife to have a body like yours. I don't think you've ever realized the attention you draw whenever you pass by, you're that beautiful gemma and whoever says other wise you can use one of my guns and I'll be glad to dispose their body" She laughed and slapped my chest.

"Do you really have to be cocky all the time?" I smiled and pulled her closer into my body.

"Atleast my cockiness made you smile"