"How's uncle doing?"

"He's getting better"

"Sandro and luciene?" I directed my question to Luciano.

"They're taking care of something in Atlanta" i nodded in understanding and continued eating my food. After lunch I went to our room and the familiar scent of his cologne welcomed me. I smiled at the warm feeling of our room and got into our bed and pulled the comforter up my body and fell into a deep slumber.

~~~~~

"Wake up sleepy head it's time for your medication" he littered kisses on my cheek making me smile and turn around.

"Luciano let me sleep a bit" I whined and clung into his bare chest.

"Gemma don't make me threaten you" he warned and I sighed. He stuffed some pillows at my back and helped me sit up while holding me firmly.

"Are you comfortable?" He asked and I nodded. He pulled away from our hug and cupped my cheeks while he caressed them with his thumbs.

"I don't know what I'd have done if I lost you gemma" his voice held pain and worry. I smiled and held his hand in mine.

"Luciano I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, I'll be with you forever" A ghosted smile appeared on his lips and he leaned in and joint our lips together.

"Well you have to eat, I cooked the food" he informed and I smiled widely.

"Really?" He nodded and brought the tray of food to the bed. The food appeared delicious and smelt lovely which stirred up my appetite. I eagerly took a spoon and moaned at the divine taste of the food.

"Wow Luciano, this is delicious" I complimented and he smirked instead of thanking me, arrogant beast.

"I'm glad you like it"

"Will you be my chef?'' I gave him a sheepish smile and he chuckled.

"If that's what you want dolcezza" I smiled and kissed his cheek then went back to the tasty food on my thighs.

After eating dinner he gave me my medicines and if you can guess it wasn't so peaceful cause he had to force those disgusting substance into my mouth and i know that's how it'll be until I get my full recovery.

I cuddled up to his chest while we watched a movie.

"Gemma" he called and I hummed in response.

"You know what happened to you made me think of something" I looked up at him to give him my whole attention.

"What?"

"You're never leaving this house and whatever you want just ask me I'll make sure it's provided" My lips parted and my eyes widened in disbelief.

"Y-you can't do that Luciano, you can't keep me under house arrest" He raised his brow at me.

I knew he can do it but why'd he?

"Luciano seriously, I'm not fucking Rapunzel that would be locked up in this big mansion for the rest of my life" I complained.

"Gemma you can complain all you want but nothing will change my mind".

"No Luciano, I won't let you do this. What makes you think an enemy can't get into this house?"

"Only a foolish person will be stupid enough to attack me in my territory" I rolled my eyes and pushed his arm away.

"If you're going to do that then don't speak to me" I frowned and turned away from him.

"Gemma---- I pulled the comforter up my body and laid on my side. He pulled me in by my waist and nuzzled his head in my neck which sent a tingling feeling up my spine.