beautiful sight 🍓

Q. DID YOU STREAM ON THE STREET

WORDS:1075
----------------
Morning came everyone woke up and freshn up and have their little Breakfast and went down from mountain.

It was 12 pm when they reach cottage. Everyone went to their room they were tired as hell.

Tae's prov

I took a nap of 2 hours long and it feels good. My whole body was hurting because of hiking but I enjoyed it. And I got boyfriend. OMG I can't believe it.

After squealing about my jungkook oh how much I love this feeling that jungkook is mine. So after that I went to take a shower. I guess it will help to reduce the pain of body.

I took a towel went to bathroom. After long 30 minutes shower I close the tap and wrapped towel around my waist. I feels good.

I exited bathroom and went straight to my wardrobe hmm what should I were. I was thinking hard until I heard whistle behind me.

No one's prov

Tae heard the whistle and slowly turned around to see jungkook was lying in the middle of the bed one hand behind his head other one in his thigh his legs were spread too much to make tae blush he was wearing tight jeans showing his perfect thighs and few buttons were open the shirt he was wearing showing his little bit of his chest.

"Wow I never knew that I would saw such a beautiful sight". Jungkook said with sly smirk evident on his face eyeing tae's body specialy his chest.

"Hyu-Hyu-Hyung what are you doing"tae said covering his chest.

"I was just here to talk but we can do more than just talking you know what I mean." Jungkook said biting his lips making tae going week.

"I-I should go change" with that he took some cloths without seeing them and dash to bathroom he close the door and slide down trying to calm his heart down

Damn stupid heart calm down I should change hyung must be waiting.

Tae saw the cloths he took and regretting instantly. He brought a oversized hoodie which was okay but the main reason of his regret was bottom were which was panty like shorts tae cursed at him self internally and dressed up.

After sometimes he went outside and saw jungkook was still lying there but his eyes were closed. Tae silently laid he must be exhausted he thought and placed his head on jungkook's chest listening to his claiming heart beat and wrapped his arms around his waist snuggling closer to it.

After few hours jungkook started to woke up he wanted to strach his body but he couldn't move because of unknown reason.

Jungkook opend his eyes and saw tae was sleeping soundly on the top of him.

He start caressing his face feeling soft skin against his rough hands. How much he wishes for such morning and finally it's turned into real.

Jungkook's prov:

I stared at his face the longer I stare the harder I fell for him

When he was newborn I never thought that he will be this precious to me.

When I felt that I was falling for him I started to avoid him. That momery is still fresh in my mind that day My love came at my house drench in rain crying and sobbing badly

Past:

It was mid rainy season rain was pouring heavely for two days now it's been a week since I contacted my love I've been avoiding him since I discovered my feelings for him I know it's wrong how can I even love him he is my nephew for God sake.
It was 12 at night when I heard knocking on my door with bell ringing continuslly.