The windows and patio door had both been left open, so the room was chilly, but the fresh air made it all the more reminiscent.

Sliding your hands down from his shoulders to his forearms, you walked him back to the bedroom, leaving the patio door open a crack to let the cool breeze in.

"I'm gonna go hangout with her." You explained, pulling Brian down to sit on the bed beside you. He practically melted into you, leaning his head on your shoulder and gripping his hands around your waist.

"Mmk..." Brian sighed, drifting in and out of sleep whilst resting against you.

You scoffed out a laugh before crawling the rest of the way into bed. "Come sleep babe, your gonna fall off the bed and screw up your head more than it is already." You teased, pulling back the blanket to make room for him.

You were shaken back to reality as Brian hand grasped yours and led you to the bed. He first took a step up to kneel on the mattress, Brian's face highlighted perfectly beneath the low city lights, then he drew you in with his arms, closing the space between you with a warm kiss, allowing you to relish in his hot temperature against the cold air. A trail of hot moans began to vibrate against your lips as Brian got more an more needy.

His hands gripped your waist and his hips jutted forward to needly meet yours. Brian sighed lustily, pulling you until your shins pressed into the bed and you were forced to climb up with him.

Your breasts pushed against his chest and your arms looped around his neck as your tongue slipped into his mouth. Brian's lips moved hungrily over yours, his cock poking you in the stomach as he pulled you impossibly closer. Your hands slipped down his shoulders, between the both of you and began to palm at his crotch. "Mmhh... fuck me- (Y/N)... I've missed you so fucking much...." He moaned brokenly, allowing another whine to leave his desperate lips as you finally yanked down his sweats. Brian's erection was practically throbbing, eliciting a moan from you over the sight of a thick bead of precum dripping from his tip.

Brian worked quickly to remove his pants the rest of the way, practically slamming your hot bodies back into each other the minute they were gone. Darting your hand down, you grasped Brian's hard cock, giving him a few quick pumps before you parted from his lips with a lewd popping sound. Brian's blue eyes were dark and wild as he watched you get comfortable against the pillows and spread your legs. "I have condoms in the drawer if you want them, but I got tested about 3 weeks ago and Im still on the pill." You panted gesturing to the night table with your head, watching as Brian carefully positioned himself between your legs.

He shook his head. "Im clear too, are you sure?" Brian asked one final time, leaning forward on strong tattooed arms as he rested about an inch from your face, breathing heavily.

"Oh fuck yeah." You scoffed, wrapping one of your legs strongly around Brian's hip, drawing his pelvis in close enough for his length to prod at your core needly. Brian broke out into a quick grin, reaching down to line himself up before slowly beginning to push into you. Your hands moved up to grip his face, holding his eye contact as he entered you.

Having not been with a man for even longer than Brian had gone without sex, meant that you were going to take a little longer than usual to be able to take Brian's entire length, but by his reaction, this was a good thing.

Brian's eyes were glued shut and his mouth slack. "Fuck (Y/N)..." Brian grunted, moving at a snails pace as he carefully pressed his hips into yours. You sucked in a sharp hiss as a dart of pain shot through your core. Brian halted immediately, gasping before finally bringing himself to speak. "Are you ok?" He whispered, his plump, pink lips barely parting to let his hot breath and words escape.