|𝟭𝟳|~𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗽 ∙

Почніть із самого початку

The small creature screams, catching the attention of Jim. Morph shifts into a hand and pokes the arachnid in the eyes. Scroop yells in pain, grabbing his face and turning away. Morph floats to close to a pipe and gets sucked right back in. The spider regains his vision and brings his hand down, ready to strike Jim.

Jim dodges and maneuvers around the arachnid, twisting  and turning. Scroop yells in annoyance and leaps at Jim, ready to kill the annoying brat.

...
....

"This has gotta be canons!" BEN yells, nodding his head as as he unplugs a wire. A few loose objects begin to float, BEN watching with wide eyes. "Maybe not!" He screams, trying to plug the wire back in, (Y/N) crosses her arms and groans. "This isn't working!"

...
....

Jim stumbles as they begin to float, he yells as Scroop tries to swipe at him. He grabs hold of a beam and hugs it tightly. The spider grabs Jim's leg, trying to pull himself down. The boy flails his legs and lands a harsh kick to Scroops stomach, causing him to slam into a crate, braking it slightly with his weight.

Jim floats into the air, quickly grabbing onto the tip of the flag, holding on for dear life. He grunts in pain, but his eyes widen as he watches Scroop climb the beam, slowly making his way towards him. Jim frantically reaches for a blade that was floating towards him, but misses it and watches in horror as it floats away. "No!" He yells, his arm out in desperation. "Yesss.." Scroop hisses, now only meters away from the boy.

The spider hovers his pincer inches away from the rope securing the flag, he looks up and Jim and laughs, ready to watch the boy fly away into endless space. "I'll be visiting that little Cabin girl next, if you don't mind.." he says with a snicker, Jim's eyes widen at the statement. He grits his teeth and pulls his hand back, getting ready to grab hold of the beam.

"Say hello to Mr Arrow!" Scroop shouts, beginning to cut the rope. Jim quickly pulls his body down with a grunt, he grabs hold of the beam and makes his way behind Scroop. "Tell him yourself!" Jim yells, pushing his feet against the spiders back and kicking him. Scroop knocks right into the flag, it wrapping around his arms and tangling him in it.

He claws his way out but stops, watching as the ship becomes smaller. He screams, but it becomes a faint echo as he floats away into nothingness.

...
....

"Back ya go, you naughty plug!" BEN yells, raising his feet and kicking the panel. He shrikes with joy as the plug goes back in, the robot grunts as he hits the floor, (Y/N) laughing at him, her hands on her hips. "Let's go get Jim okay?" She says with a chuckle, helping BEN up and making her way to the top deck.

...
....

Jim lands in the crow nest with a groan, he lies there for a few minutes, trying to get his breathing back to normal. The pipe next to him begins to rattle, and Morph shoots out, covered in smoke. "Morph?" Jim snickers, reaching over and dusting the little alien off. The small blob chitters happily, floating next to Jim and nuzzling against his cheek.

"You saved me a lot back there.." Jim mumbles, scratching Morph under his chin. The little creature chirps, licking Jims cheek, causing him to groan. While the two began to relax, they didn't notice a certain someone walking behind them.

"Looks like you had quite the adventure.."

Jim whirls his head around, smiling at the sight of his friend. He quickly scrambles to his feet and runs to her, tackling her in a hug.
(Y/N) laughs lightly, wrapping her arms around his neck and bringing him closer. They both stand there in eachothers arms, nothing else mattered as it was only them in that moment.

Well until a certain robot decided to break up the moment.

"Laser canons disconnected Captain Jimmy!" BEN calls from below, both teens peeking over the edge to stare at him. Jim raises a brow at the robot, he was covered in many colorful wires and tripped over them once in a while. "Don't ask.." (Y/N) mumbles, causing Jim to release a quiet chuckle. "That wasent so tough!" BEN calls again, the wires around his head sparking and beginning to smoke.

Jim carefully takes the map out of his pocket, smiling before looking down at (Y/N). She looks up at him and sighs, resting her head in his shoulder, they both look up to the sky, watching as the stars slowly begin to disappear and fade into the night.

Nothing could go wrong.

——