|𝟭𝟬|~𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The three make their way back to the ship, still giggling like children. They get out and start hoisting the boat up, Jim and (Y/N) on one side while Silver pulls from the other. Jim lifts his side a little to high and leans back towards Silver in a playful matter. (Y/N) grips the rope tightly, trying not to fall from the uneven balance.

"Ya having a little trouble over there?" He questions the cyborg, raising a brow and smirking. Silver laughs and swats his hand at the boy, still hoisting the rope. "Get away from me!" He laughs playfully. He sighs and looks towards the two, the boat almost fully up.

"Oh Jimbo, if I could maneuver a skiff like that when I was your age..!" He starts, a large grin on his face. "..they'd be bowing in the streets when I walked by today!" He shouts, complementing the boy. They secure the boat, getting in and leaning back, trying to relax.

"Bowing the streets!" Morph suddenly speaks up, shifting into a mini Silver and copying his movement. "I dunno.." Jim disagrees, "They weren't exactly singing my praises when we left home." He sighs, sitting down next to Silver and stretching. (Y/N) makes her way into the boat and sits next to Jim, plopping her feet in his lap.

She shrugs off her jacket, breathing out and wiping her forehead. Jim tried not to stare at her arms, her muscles flexing with every movement. Working at the Inn might not seem like the most straining of jobs, but (Y/N) always offered to help Sarah with the heavy lifting, picking up crates and moving tables did wonders for her.

And Jim would be lying if he said he wasn't a tad bit attracted to that particular aspect of the girl.

Silver chuckles at Jim's wide eyed expression, looking between the two before clearing his throat. Jim jerks his head towards the cyborg and blushes, shaking his head and continuing with his previous statement. "But I'm gonna change all that.." Silver nods his head along, smiling softly. "Are ya now?" He questions, his eyes setting themselves on Jim. "..how so?"

"Uh.." Jim starts, not really expecting that type of answer from Silver. "I got some plans, gonna make them see me differently." He states, glancing towards (Y/N). She smiles at him and nods her head, her eyes half lidded due to how tired she was. Jim smiles at her and softly grabs her ankle, massaging it with his thumb.

Silvers smile falls slightly, looking forward and gently scratching Morph under his chin. "Sometimes..plans go astray.." he says solemnly, turning his face downwards. Jim shakes his head, a determined look set in his eyes. "Not this time."

Silver hums softly before reaching over to his robotic leg, hissing lightly as he detaches the screws, groaning. (Y/N) looks over at him and raises a brow, lazily bringing her arm up and pointing to his leg. "Not to be insensitive.." she starts, catching the cyborgs attention. "..but how'd that happen?" Jim looks over and raises a brow, also curious of the answer.