|𝟭𝟭|~𝗙𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘂𝗿𝗲 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It felt like an eternity, although it was surely a couple of seconds, as the crew of the R.L.S legacy waited patiently in the dark void. A high pitched ringing came from below, causing them to screw their eyes shut and clamp their hands over their ears.

The ship suddenly jolts harshly, causing everyone to yell at the impact. A bright light suddenly surrounds them as a fiery wave pushes the ship forward, carrying everyone to safety. They manage to ride the wave a safe distance away from the dying star, the crew cheering and hollering in both happiness and relief.

Amelia looks around, her hands shaking slightly from gripping the steering to tight. The crew all turn towards her and yell happily, throwing compliments and thanks at her. She bows her head in gratitude, just happy to still be in one piece.

Morph sighs loudly before slowly sinking to the floor, becoming a puddle of pink goop. Jim looks towards the small creature and smiles in amusement before turning his attention to the shivering girl in his arms. "You alright?" He softly calls, bringing his hands around and cupping the girl's cheeks.

(Y/N) seizes her shaking and looks up at him, tears brimming at the edges of her eyes. Jim flinches slightly, not expecting this kind of reaction. "..am I alright?" She repeats, her head turning to the side as she eyes the nervous boy infront her. "AM I ALRIGHT??" (Y/N) suddenly yells, catching Jim and Silver off guard.

"That was the most exciting thing that's ever happened to me!" She rambles, detaching herself from Jim and pacing around the deck. Silver looks to the boy in question and raises a brow. "Yup..she's alright." Jim concludes, nodding his head along to whatever his best friend was saying.

Before she could continue however, Captain Amelia cuts her off, her attention focused on the cyborg. "Well, I must congratulate you Mr Silver!" She calls out, nodding her head towards the grinning man. "Your cabin boy and girl did a bang-up job with those lifelines, if they hadn't..why this whole plan wouldn't have worked!" Amelia further complements the two teenagers, nodding in thanks.

Silver chuckles and shoves Jim with his shoulder playfully, the boy doing the same with a laugh. Both men turn to eachother and smile, (Y/N) watching from just a few feet away, glad to see their finally getting along.

"All hands accounted for, Mr Arrow?" Amelia suddenly calls out to her First Mate, but receives no reply. She tries again, but receives nothing. The crew look around in confusion before a certain yellow eyed arachnid steps forward. Scroop makes his way towards the Captain, a certain cap in his grasp.

"I'm afraid.." he starts, his voice wavering. "..Mr Arrow has been lost." He says, handing Amelia the cap. "His lifeline was not secure.." the minute those words spill from his lips, all heads turn towards Jim and (Y/N), but Amelia's eyes were directed mainly towards the boy.