Chapter 12

He lied to me Leon said dropping his eyes to the floor causing Hunith to look up from her son before looking at Sir Leon before her gaze dropped down to her son.

Merlin did no such thing Hunith snapped quietly as to not wake her son if he didn't lie then why didn't he has magic? Sir Leon asked to tell anyone would have put his life in danger if anyone found out Malik could have found him sooner so he thought the best option after we all got separated was to act as a commoner. A servant of two Master's Queen Hunith said as she heard the clash of metal plus his life here as prince Merlin was long forgotten.

In seconds Balinor burst into the room how is he the Dragonlord asked sitting on Merlin's bed beside Hunith the three knights of Vernum Gwaine Lancelot and Percival following behind he's still sleeping Hunith replied.

Leon drew his sword Leon please don't do this Queen Hunith sobbed as Leon swung his sword Hunith screamed before opening her eyes expecting the Dragonlord to be dead  but it wasn't him he was in her arms but he wasn't dead

Lying at the foot of Merlin's bed dead was a knight with Balinor's brothers insignia Queen Hunith recognized this man as Sir Marcus. And it was at Hunith's scream that Merlin woke with a groan of pain.