Chapter 6

We request an audience with your king a knight from a different kingdom dressed completely in blue the sigial that of a dragon the wings of an owl wrapped around the hilt of sword on the Knights tunic the three knights followed throwing their capes back as they dismounted their horses before following the guard inside wait here and I'll tell the king that you are here and went into the throne room where Arthur and Gwen were sitting and Merlin was pouring drinks.

Three knights of Vernum are here and they request an audience with you sire the guard whispered but not quietly enough as Merlin heard every word causing him to gasp and drop the pitcher all over the floor Merlin you idiot let them in Arthur said as Merlin ran to hide behind Percival seconds before the door's were thrown open and the three knights of Vernum walked into the room.

Sire the first knight said politely running a hand through his Bambi brown locks his brown eyes which matched his hair looked straight into the king's eyes and immediately I recognized him as Sir Andrew but everyone called him Andy the next knight he recognized as Sir James and the third knight Merlin didn't recognize.

7 years ago our kingdom was attacked by our king's brother and taken over in the midst of this battle we were separated from our prince and princess we lost three of our best knights that night. And our king was lost no one knew what happened to him Sir Andrew said and it was at the mention of his father that Merlin broke down. Merlin what's the matter Percival said worry laced in his voice and so you want me too... Help us take back our kingdom Sir James said as if it were obvious and it was.

King Arthur laughed and why would I help a kingdom of magic? Merlin's sobbing grew louder angering the king. Andrew get Merlin out of here now and shut him up Prince Andrew stepped in front of his Nephew.

Arthur Pendragon don't tell me what to do I say we help them said Prince Andrew to which Arthur only snarled
and you know plenty well that I should have been crowned King but my brother chose you Nephew because my opinion of magic is different from his and yours my opinion didn't matter you don't know what Merlin has been through neither do I.

You don't know the fact that he wakes every night screaming choking on his sobs before he starts hyperventilating so don't tell me to shut him up Andrew snapped before he left the room carrying Merlin in his arms Percival following.

Merlin sobbed looking at Prince Andrew and with shaking hands Merlin tipped the sleeping drought down his throat and like before he drifted into a deep and peaceful sleep. And it would be at first light that the three knights of Vernum, Merlin, Prince Andrew Gwaine, Lancelot, and Percival set off to the kingdom of Vernum.