"That's me."

"Don't be afraid. Be flattered." He moved to take out the heart.

Felix yelled, "No, no, no!"

Pan reached inside his chest as Felix gave a pained grunt. Pan tore out the glowing red heart and began to squeeze it as Felix dropped to the ground in anguish. The heart was pressed to dust into the well.

OUTSIDE THE VAULT BUILDING

"If I'm back in my own body, that means I'll have the scroll," Henry said. "I can bring it to you guys."

"You need to be careful, Henry," Derek told him.

Henry nodded. "I know, Derek. I will be."

"Exactly right, Henry," Mr. Gold told him.

"Even you aren't powerful enough to cast such a spell," Regina reminded him.

"Well, given the proper tool, I could be."

"The Black Fairy's wand," Tinker Bell stated. "One of the most powerful fairies that ever existed. Well-versed in dark magic. The Blue Fairy exiled her, but before she did, she took her wand."

"I assume our dearly departed Mother Superior has it hidden in her residence."

"Well, what are we waiting for?" David wondered. "Let's hit the convent."

"Can I come?" Tinker Bell asked. "I should pay my respects to Blue, after all." David nodded in agreement.

"Then it's settled," Mr. Gold decided. "The rest of us should get back to my shop and prepare Henry for the spell."

Everyone began dispersing from the group. The Shadow loomed above; having overheard everything. A moment later, it flew off.

THE WISHING WELL

Pan finished pulverizing the heart, and opened his palm to let the remaining dust fall into the well. He watched with satisfaction as a thick green smoke rapidly rose to the surface.

THE ENCHANTED FOREST - PAST - CASTLE - BABY NURSERY

A pregnant Snow White approached the Blue Fairy as Prince Charming listened in.

"What if it fails?" Snow White asked. "A magic wardrobe? It's a long-shot. We all know this, so, what do we do if this plan doesn't work?"

"Then the Queen's curse will transport us to a new land," the Blue Fairy replied. "We will lose our memories and become slaves to her darkest desires. So, we have to have faith your child will find a way to save us."

"If we don't know who we are and we can't tell her that she's the savior, how will she know what to do?"

"One day, when the time is right, our story will reveal itself to her."

"Story?"

"You have to trust me."

"O-our story? What does that mean?"

"You don't know yet. But I do know it will happen."

"Then how can you be so sure?"

"Because I have the one thing you now need more than ever." Snow White gave her a questioning look. "Hope. Good luck, Snow. Have faith." She flitted out of the room.

Snow White turned to Prince Charming and said, "That's easy to say when you have magic wings and a wand."

"What can we do but choose to believe her?" Prince Charming asked.