K/DA Akali x (F!) Reader

***

Another successful K/DA album can only mean one thing. A party.

Being a part of the filming crew for K/DA music videos, you were always invited to these parties. Despite not being too social of a person, you never missed them. You could never miss a chance to see a certain someone.

Usually many people attended these parties however this time a big part of the crew could not make it in time. Their flight got delayed and so many members of the usual attendees got stuck in the city of the previous concert. The party was not by any means less fun, but everyone could feel the absence of the usual overcrowding in the small rented bar. You were no exception.

Usually for you the party included hanging out with some of your friends from the filming team, a couple of drinks and sitting by the bar watching other people having fun. This time, your friends from filming together with a few sound engineers and the whole special effects team were missing. Which meant that the only attendees today were the K/DA group, their closest friends and the management team.

You sighed taking a sip of your favourite cocktail, missing the usual friendly chatter that surrounded the bar counter. This was always the one place where the filming crew hung out.

"You look like someone in the need of immediate fun!" - You recognised a member of the management team who happily skipped over to you.

"Oh, no it's fine, just that--" - you did not even get to finish your sentance of refusal before a fancy hat was shoved into your lap.

"Pick something from the hat!" - she grinned from ear to ear.

You felt a small fluster begin to form on your face. You did not want to admit it out loud but you had no idea what was she intending to achieve with this.

"Um... sure." - Against your better judgement, you decided to play it cool and act as if you knew what was going on.

You reached your hand into the hat and fumbled around the small objects inside. Your finger slipped inside a triangle shape. The metalic object did not let go of your index even after a few attempts to get rid of it, so in defeat, you decided to pull it out. It turned out to be a familiar triangle silver earing. You swore that you have seen it before, but could not quite put two and two together to remember whose it was.

"Aaay good choice! Come on let's go!" - Your protests were ignored by the tipsy management team member as she dragged you over to the closet near the bar counter. The girl then proceeded to forcefully push you inside the room. - "In you go!"

Everything went dark once the closet door was shut. You desparately groped around the closet to familiarize yourself with your newfound surroundings. Soon enough you found a box that appeared to be placed by the furthest wall in the middle of the closet and sat down on it, intently listening to the ruckus that was going on outside.

"Oh come on! You agreed to play, hell you even placed your object into the hat, you got picked, so now you go there and play the game!" - You recognized the voice of the K/DA's diva - Evelynn.

Just whose object did you pick if Evelynn of all people was forcing them to participate?! Your worry grew with each moment.

After a loud grumble of protest from someone the closet opened, blinding you with bright light of the outside. Because of the said light you could not get a good look at the person who was pushed inside. But the person had a good look at you and, surprisingly, recognized you.

"Hey, aren't you the camera girl?" - Her strong voice rung through the closet and you immediately recognized it, muttering a small curse under your breath.