Akali x (F!) Reader

***

You dig through an old pot, usually used for cooking noodles, which this time is filled with small objects from every participant of the game. You were reluctant when one of the fellow ecolytes suggested to play a party game for the small gathering you guys have planned. You became even more reluctant when they explained how this particular game is supposed to go.

Seven minutes in heaven. That's the name of the game. You have heard of it before today but never really knew what you are supposed to do in this game. Just before the game begun, your closest training buddy briefed you in on the purpose of this game.

"The premise of this game is that you pull out an item and get stuffed into a closet for seven minutes with the person whose item you get." - Your friend explained and smiled sheepishly before continuing. - "Basically, it's main purpose is to 'break the ice' with a person of interest, since you can do absolutely anything while in the closet. What happens in the closet, stays in the closet."

Your face dusted the color of pink once you realized what your friend exactly meant by 'break the ice'.

Remembering the scene from a minute ago, caused your hand to hesitate with picking an item from the pot. You already hovered over a few of them but the thought of being stuck with a person you didn't know well or weren't on good terms with forced you to be indecisive about weather to take it or pick something else. In the end you gulped and finaly settled on something to take out of the pot.

At first it slipped through your fingers, a soft fabric of some sort, but you managed to take a hold of it and pulled it out. Now, you can finally get a closer look at it. It was a dark green fabric of silk, once you straightened it out you realized it was a face mask. You raised it up reluctantly.

"Um... who put their face mask in the pot?" You asked and fidgeted when everyone looked your way.

A person, sitting in the darkest corner of the room, slowly raised their hand up and moved to stand up. Your heart pounded against your chest as you tried to see through the dim light who you got for the first round of today's game.

All you could notice before being forcefully dragged off to the closet by your friend was a feminine figure of that person and their spiky black hair. Your friend pushed you into the closet and slammed the doors shut before you even got the chance to attempt at balancing back on your feet, which made you stagger and stumble to the floor of the closet.

"Good luck (Y/N)!"

Just then you realised that you were the only one who got shoved into the closet so far, which means...

'Oh no...' - Were the only two words that managed to cross your mind before your eyes were blinded by the light and you felt the weight of another person land on top of you.

A grunt escaped your throat when you tried to catch your breath, since the impact managed to knock the air out of your lungs. Thankfully the person that got shoved on top of you skillfully jumped back on their feet and punched the closet door.

"You fucking asshole!" - An angry feminine voice rung through the closet, you were pretty sure it sounded familiar, but couldn't really point out who it was. Afterwards it turned into a quiet and apologetic voice, - "Sorry for crushing you to the floor."

You felt her one hand on your shoulder trying to find your arm and help you stand up.

"Thanks..." - you muttered after catching your breath. - "Oh, um your mask."

You stretched your hand with the mask gripped inbetween your fingers towards the girl until it bumped into her.

"Ah... Hey--!" - Her voice perked back up into the higher range of decimals out of surprise. Only now you realized that it might've not been the brightest idea to blindly shove the item to her, you probably touched something you weren't supposed to.