Vi x (F!) Reader

***

Your eyes skimmed over the crowd of people and your heart beat accelerated a little. Your hand nervously skimmed over various items stacked inside of a hat. How in the world did you end up in one of Zaun's most popular bars playing a game of Seven minutes in heaven was beyond your imagination. Yet there you were.

After contemplating for a minute, who you would prefer to be stuck in a closet with out of all the people that were invited or involuntarily forced to play, you finally decided to stop dragging the time and just grabbed the first object that would land in your palm. Once you pulled it out and opened up your palm you examined it. It was a ring shaped heavy metal piercing. You raised it upwards so everyone could see.

"Um, I got somebody's piercing..?" - You asked in an attempt to see who you got before being dragged off into the bar's janitor closet.

"That would be mine." - A woman with dark pink hair and a red leather jacket raised her hand and started making her way towards the closet with an unphased expression. You recognized her immediately. It was Vi. The partner of your old acquaintance Caitlyn.

In that moment, somebody took ahold of your elbow and dragged you off towards the closet. Just before that you managed to see how Vi landed a hard punch in the gut of a guy who attempted to do the same to her. But afterwards you got slammed inside the closet and stumbled over the various supplies that weren't even removed from the janitor's closet. When you were about to land face first to the floor, a hand wrapped around your waist and forced you to remain in place. So now you were just hanging there lifelessly. The situation didn't improve when the door slammed shut and both you and the other person were left alone in blind darkness.

"Uh... Vi?" - You guessed in a silent tone.

"What?" - She answered with a somewhat annoyed voice, but you had a feeling the agression wasn't targeted at you.

"Th-thanks for catching me." - You slowly regained your balance and stood up on your feet and giggled awkwardly. - "At least once I was able to avoid a nasty bruise on my face."

"Yeah... No problem, Sweetcheeks." - She answered in a somewhat distracted manner and from the way her voice sounded you could guess that she was facing the closet's door behind her. She then mumbled a few curses under her breath.

"S-sweetcheeks..??" - Your face flushed after realizing what Vi called you.

"Sorry, what were you saying?" - She suddenly turned back towards you.

"Um, can you maybe let go of me now?" - You decided to change the subject in an attempt to avoid getting any more flustered.

"Oh, yeah." - She slid her arms away from you and one of the walls creaked a little once she leaned against it. - "Soooo... am I also on your list of people to kill?"

"What? No. Why..?" - Your eyebrows curled up in confusion. - "Why do you think so?"

"Well how else do you know my name, Sweetcheeks?" - She chuckled and asked nonchalantly.

"A friend of mine once told me about you. She was right when she said I'd recognize you anywhere from your pink hair." - You started spilling the beans immediately, scared that otherwise the same fate awaits you as the guy who tried to drag Vi into the closet earlier.

"Huh, is that so." - She mumbled and then suddenly pushed away from the wall she was leaning on and approached you. - "Do you like these sorts of games or were you dragged into it involuntarily, Sweetcheeks?"

"W-why do you keep calling me S-sweetcheeks?" - You ignored her question and unconsciously stepped back.

"Answer my question first." - She took another step and you could hear a smirk in her voice.