I went back to the bar with Tyler and he ordered this time with the same girl. But I noticed she kept looking at me every time. Maybe she knows me from the strip club I used to work at. Who knows. I usually don't mind people looking at me a lot though. As long as she does t have a problem because she's been really nice to me.

"This one's on me guys" she says and hands us the shots. "Whaaat thanks girly" I said to her. She winks and smiles at me. I looked at Tyler and just smiled at him and we cheered and took the shot.

My phone went on and I looked down and saw that Leah texted me goodnight.

"Goodnight my baby❤️ I'm still out with Tyler but I'll still text you when I get home. But get some sleep"

"Okay. Don't black out without me lol but have fun. Love you"

"I love you reina"

"🥰"

I smile at my phone and lock it and put it away.

Tyler looks at me and hands me a cup of water and makes me drink it. I smile and wrap my arm around him and drank it. "Thanks babe" I said.

"You guys seem like that cool iconic friend duo just by the vibes you guys been giving out here tonight" the girl says.

"Girl yes she's my bestie!" Tyler says. I giggle and look at her. "He's crazy. That's why we're besties. We match each others vibes. He knows im kind of wild but also humble and he's the same. Just a little more sassier" I said. She laughs and looks at him. Tyler shrugs his shoulders and sips his water.

"What's your instagrams? Im gonna follow you two" she says. We both happily gave it to her. Then we both followed her back.

"Okay girl! You're always at night clubs huh" Tyler asks as he scrolls through her page. "Yeah! I also work as a bottle girl"

"Whaaat? Where at?" I asked her since I was curious. She shows me the location and I gasped. "Girl I used to strip there!"

"What? No wonder you look so familiar. I've seen a picture of you there"

"Oh yeah she was the queen there" Tyler says. I laugh and shake my head. "You must've started after I left" I said. I only say that cause she's actually pretty and if I met her before Leah when I was fucking around with girls..I'm sure she would've been one of them. Although I don't know if she's gay or not. I turn girls gay though too so I'm sure something would've happened.

But of course I'm happily engaged so that's the last thing on my mind.

"Wow okaay!" She says and eyes me down. I just force a smile and tried to end the conversation cause I was getting bored and now I miss Leah. But the girl is super nice and now we follow each other so if I need her to host like a birthday for a friend or something I'll hit her up. But that's all.

"Your fiancé texted me to make sure you're okay tonight" Tyler says.

I smile and shake my head.
"She's right though. Take care of me" I said and pointed at him.

Later on, Tyler's man was waiting outside in the car. Me and Tyler were drunk but stumbled our way to the car. I'm not too drunk though but I feel it. I keep laughing and talking loud to Tyler and he's doing the same.

Then I texted Leah

"Going homeeee.  I'm drunk and I wish you were home so I can just hug you"

She didn't respond cause I know she's asleep but I promised I'd text her. We still tell each other almost everything we're doing every though we are thousands of miles apart.