Just Add Camping

Y/N'S POV-

I was really happy that I said I love you to Hannah. I was a little nervous about this camoing trip we have to figure out how to save Kelly's grandma.

I walked to Kelly's house my dad could not make it so I was going solo. I walked through the door and found Kelly's dad and Kelly I was the first to arrive. 

"My dad couldn't make it sorry" I said, after I walked in I could tell that they were wondering where my dad was. 

We waited for a little bit when Darbie and her dad came, and shortly after that Hannah came. 

She came over to me and kissed my cheek,

"Hey babe" She said.

"Hey why do you have that big backpack on we are just there for 2 nights" I said, she is a worry wort but I did not think that she would go that far. 

"I might have done lots of reshearch of the forest last night so I brought things just incase" she said.

Anyway we got ready and made our way to the camp site. 

We set up camp and then the dads wanted to go out and explore, we were all a little nervous that we would never get a chance to find the trial but we had to anyway.

It ended up being a lot of fun, we made some kindling of wood and made some yummy smores, all in all it was a wonderful day, but we needed to make sure that we got down what needed to be done so we needed to come up with a plan.

"There are a lot of creatures in this forest right" Hannah asked.

"Babe you gonna be fine trust me" I told her.

"For once I am not talking about being scared, we could open up our food supply and the creatures could eat the food and the dads would have to go and get more food" Hannah said.

"Great idea Hannah" Kelly said.

So we did just that and went to sleep. I pulled Hannah into my chest and I whisperd in her ear.

"Good night I love you" I said.

"I love you too" Hannah said.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep, but I kept feeling Hannah moving and I knew that meant that she was nervous about something, I had a feeling I knew why.

"Hannah babe are you ok I can feel you tossing and turning" I whisperd to her.

"Just nervous adout the spell tommorow, I feel like you are going to laugh at my greatest fear" She said and nuzzeled her hear in my neck.

"I would never laugh at what you are scared of, everyone has something they are scared of" I told her.

"You are not affraid of anything though" Hannah said with tears in her eyes.

"Oh believe me I am scared of plenty of things, I just don't let them run my life, Hannah you are the best person I know and you are braver than you know, so tommorow when we do the spell I will be with you every step of the way I promise, and Kelly and Darbie will be there to and I promise they will not laugh at you ok, I love you remember that" I told her.

She just hugged me tight and said I love you to and we were off to bed.

The next morining just has Hannah had said all the food was gone, it was perfect plan until Kellys dad Scot said,

"We can just drive into town and get some good greasy food" All the dads were agreeing with him luckily Darbie saved the day.

"Dad you are supposed to be ruffing it you can go fishing maybe and get food for us" Darbie said.