Just add brains

Y/Ns POV-
My mom dropped me off at school were I meet up with Kelly,Hannah,and Darbie.

"Guys I was up looking at the book last night and it never ends I just kept flipping through." Kelly said really fast.

"Wow last night I tried to look up sadronean vanilla and nothing came up but I did learn a lot about the vanilla bean" Darbie said.

"What did we say about using Wikipedia Darbie" we all said at once.

We talked a little more before we had to go to first period.

1st period for me is AP math. I walked in and everybody looked t me because I was the youngest by a few years in the class.

I had gotten in my seat when the bell rang. It was ok but we had a big test the next day and I was nervous I mean I pretty confident that I know it but I was still a little nervous.

It was finally lunch, my favorite period.

Everyone had their lunch now, and we started talking.

"People were texting in class and now we have a test tomorrow" she looked really stressed.

"I am good in history I and can help you study."I said right away because I really wanted to spend some time with her.

"Yeah that would be great thanks Y/N" Hannah said.

"Yeah I wish I could be more fluent in Spanish so I could talk to the new girl" Darbie started to rant.

"Puedo ensenarte espanol" I said in Spanish. I have been taking Spanish since I was in kindergarten.
That means I can teach you Spanish, there are some accent marks on some of the letters but I could not get them on the words so sorry about that.

"Is there anything you can't do" Darbie said.

"Not that I can think of." I said.

The final rant of lunch was all of us wanting to know more about the magic.

After school we all went to Kelly's house.

Me Hannah and Darbie were all talking while Kelly went to get the book.

We wanted to find something to make us smarter.

We found brain boosting bolognese and got right to cooking.

We needed torreon time so we went to only place that we thought would have it Mama P.

Just like we thought she had it so told us to be precious with time we were not sure if she was talking about torreon time or actual time.

We walked back to Kelly's house and started cooking.

Once we were done we waited for it to work and did some homework.

I was helping Hannah study a little while at Kelly's but when the spell did not work, I decided to ask if she wanted to come to my house to study.

"Hannah want to come to my house and we can study some more" I felt butterflies in my stomach as I waited for an answer.

Hannah's POV-
I could not believe she asked me to come to her house. I have been thinking for a while and I think I might be a lesbian. I know for sure that I like Y/N, but I don't think she likes me back.

"Yeah that would be great, are you sure you wang me to I mean you have your AP math test tomorrow and I don't want you to fail." I said really nervous about what she would say.

"I wouldn't have suggested it if I did not want to help you" Y/N said.

We all said good bye and me and y/n made our way to her house.

Y/N'S POV-
I was so nervous on the walk to my house but I think I was playing it off ok.

We made it to my house and went up to my room.

"So what do you want to start with" I asked as we sat on my bed.

"You could quiz me on some terms" she looked up as she said that.

"Ok let's get started" I said.

After about 1 hour of studying it was 7:00 and I decided we could just talk for a little bit.

"So what do you want to talk about" I asked

"Well I was meaning to talk to you about something, you are bi right."she seemed a little nervous but I answered her question.

"Yeah I am bi but I think I like girls a little more" I said

"How did you know you were bi" she asked me.

"I just started seeing that I liked boys but I also found myself starring at girls too and I figured out I was bi." I said.

"Ok thanks for answering that I know it might be personal but just wanted to ask."she seemed to be getting quieter as she kept talking.

"No problem is something up you know you can talk to me" I said looking her right in the eye and at that moment I just wanted to kiss her but I knew I couldn't.

"Yeah thanks I have been thinking that I might be lesbian but I just not sure yet what was the deciding factor for you that you liked guys and girls"

"Well I had always liked boys but I ended up kissing this girl at a party and that really made me see that I liked boys and girls and I was bi" I said

"Thanks could you not tell Kelly or Darbie, I want to figure this out first before I say anything" she said.

"Of course not my lips are sealed, if you ever want to talk again just ask me" I said

"Ok thanks again I better get home" she said has she walked onward the front door.

"Bye Hannah I will see you tomorrow" I said.

"Bye and thanks again for helping me study" she then left and I did some studying for my math test tomorrow.

The next day I woke up and the spell had definitely worked I felt like I knew everything for my test for today.

My mom dropped me off at school and I meet the girls by school they said that the spell worked for them to.

My first period was history and I had it with Darbie we even sat next to each other. And Darbie being Darbie asked me all about studying with Hannah.

"So how did it go last night" Darbie said before I could even sit down.

"It was ok we talked about some personal stuff I promised I would not say anything though you will have to wait till Hannah is ready" I said to Darbie.

"I really hope that you guys end up together." Darbie said.

"I hope too but we will see."

My 2nd period was AP math and I felt really prepared for it.

The bell rang and the teacher handed out the test I finished within 10 minutes and waited very long for everyone else to finish, my teacher handed back the test before class ended.

I got mine back and got a 98 I was shocked I swear I got all of them correct. I looked at the one I got wrong and did the math again and I definitely got it right.

I talked to the teacher and it was a pretty heated conversation and now I have detention.

At lunch we found out that we all had detention.

We were in the library for detention.

Has we were putting books back we found an old year book. There was picture of Mama P, Miss. Slivers, and Kelly's grandma and in Mama Ps bag there was the cookbook we could not believe what we had just seen.

Mama P had lied to us she told us she had never seen the cookbook I wonder why she lied to us.

Don't worry just one more chapter till Y/N start dating. And has anyone wa he'd heart stopper  on Netflix if not I highly recommend. See you in the next chapter, bye Erica330