Just add Jake

Y/N'S POV-
It had been a few weeks since me and Hannah went out on our first date. We texted a lot and had grown really close together. We even told Kelly, she was really supportive of us.

It was Monday and I was in first period. Hannah walked in and sat next to me. She took my hand in hers and put her head on my shoulder, I kissed her head, then Darbie and Kelly walked in.

"Stop being a perfect couple you make us singles feel bad" Darbie said has she sat down.

"Quick question do any of you guys have the book I can't find it" Kelly looked really scared.

Me, Hannah, and Darbie all looked at each other and Darbie started telling Kelly what happened.

"You remember when we were under the truth spell, well we sort of kind of told Jake the exact location and everything about the magic and cookbook" Darbie told Kelly everything.

When first period started the teacher old everyone that we were having a contest for money to support a club. The two finalist were Hannah and this guy named Seth. Hannah for the music club and Seth for the robotics club.

Seth was always trying to ask me out it was really annoying.

"OMG babe I am so proud of you, you are so going to win" I told her with a big smile on my face.

"Thanks will you guys help me with my speech" she asked us.

"Of course babe whatever you need" I took her hand in mine.

"I hate to brake up this little love fest we have going on, but we have to talk to Jake about the book" Kelly told us.

"Don't worry we will ask him at lunch" I told her.

After 3 more boring periods it was time for lunch. Jake was selling his food at lunch. We walked up to him and Kelly just asked him , I would have not just went up and asked him but you do you girl.

"Did you take my cookbook" she said.

"What" Jake said.

"Did you take my cookbook you are the only other person who knew about it" Kelly said.

"Um no I can't believe you think I would do that" Jake said.

"Well did you tell anyone else?" I asked.

"Well I told Mama P but we just laughed" Jake told us.

We walked away from a very angry Jake, we knew Mama P must have taken it.

"Well just grate and the only person we can ask to help us look for the book hates us" I said.

"We will figure it out after school don't worry" Kelly told us.

We went to our last classes and finally got to Kelly's house.

"Ok so we have the three recipes from the cookbook that we got when we made the lost and fondue" Kelly told us.

We got to cooking. We made these bars, were not really sure what they would do but we were gonna find out soon.

The next day during lunch Seth and Hannah made there cases about there clubs.

And at lunch we tried to get Jake to believe us. Let's just say it did no go well.

So that night we made another recipe from the recipes we got from the lost and fondue.

Hannah practiced her speech and it sounded grate. After we made these granola barsI could tell Hannah was off but did not want to say anything so when I got home I texted her.

Y/N- Are you ok you seemed a bit off after you practiced your speech

Hannah- I am just really nervous what if I freeze at the debate

Y/N- I'm certain that won't. If you get nervous just look at me ok I will be seating front row cheering you on.

Hannah- Thanks Y/N you are best girlfriend I could have asked for. Good night

Y/N- Wow you really know how to make a girl blush. Good night you will do wonderful tomorrow!!!!

The next day we got Jake to try one of the granola bars. Nothing happened and he still did not believe us.

It was time for the debate I knew Hannah could do it she just needed to believe in her self.

She did really good except when she started sing talking. She was so mad I could not blame her though so I just decided to give her some space.

The next day was the big vote. I texted Hannah last night she was not mad at me more Kelly about the magic.

I walked over and saw that Kelly has made her a sign to bite music. I went up to try and talk to her but for some reason was repelled by her. She was paying a price.

Kelly apologized to Hannah and we could near her again. Jake also now believes us. Hannah did not end up winning up someone did donate piano.

Over all this week was pretty chaotic but it all worked out in the end.

I am so sorry it took me so long. I have a final project for history and it has been so stressful so I have have not had much writing time. Anyway hope you enjoyed.