Just add first date

Y/N
I was so excited for my date I could barley wait all week. I had it all planed out, we were going to a movie then we were going out to dinner.

I invited Darbie to help me pick out my outfit, she was so excited that me and Hannah were going out and was being the best wing women I could ask for.

I picked out a cute dress it was pink and had flowers on it. I also picked out some cute flats to wear with them.

It was finally Friday as I rushed home from school to start getting ready.

We were going to meet at the movies then walk to the restaurant and have dinner.

My mom dropped me off at 4:20, the movie started at 4:30.

Right after I walked in Hannah came in she looked so cute, her hair was curled and she had a yellow dress that really brought out her eyes.

I realized that I was starring and quickly talked to not make it awkward.

"Sorry you just look really cute in that dress"I said trying not to blush.

"Aww thanks you look really cute too"she was blushing which made me blush.

I took her hand in mine and we went up and bought the movie tickets I tried paying for hers but would not let me.

We walked in and sat down in our seats we decided to watch The Greatest Show Man.

The movie started and I held her hand the whole movie. Through out the movie I would look at her and the way she was looking at the screen and looking so cute I just wanted to kiss her.

After the movie we talked all the way to the restaurant. It was not as awkward as I thought it was going be on the way to the restaurant.

I had already made reservations so I just had to tell them my name and they had the table ready.

We sat down and ordered drinks and our food.

"So how are you liking the date so far." I asked I was pretty nervous but thought I would ask.

"It is really good so far this is the first date I have ever been on"she was blushing when she said it was beer first date.

"Yeah it also my first date I was kind of nervous that you would not like it"I said as the food arrived.

Once we got done eating our food we ordered dessert.

We go done eating and we're waiting for our parents to pick us up.

We were outside and I could tell Hannah was cold so I pulled her into a hug to warm her up.

We let go and I was still holding her waist.

"Sorry you looked cold" and blushed.

I looked in her eyes and started leaning in and our lips touched we were kissing I could not believe it our lips just fit together so perfectly.

We both pulled away after 10 seconds.

She looked at me and pulled me back in for another kiss just as sweet as the first one.

Our foreheads were touching and she said.

"Y/N will you be my girlfriend" at the end it was almost a whisper.

"Yes I will be your girlfriend" I felt some tears coming down my cheeks we hugged again as soon as we pulled apart our parents were were a kissed her one more time before we left.

"I can see the date went well" my mom said.

"Yeah she asked me to her her girlfriend and I said yes" she smiled as I said that.

"Aww honey I am so happy for you your first love" she was so happy for me.

I got home and had so many texts from Darbie asking about the date.

I told her everything she was so happy that me and her were dating.

I went to bed with a big smile on my face replaying the kiss in my head.

Before I fell asleep I got a text from Hannah.

Hannah- Good night thank you for an amazing night I still can't believe you are my girlfriend.

Y/N- I am glad you liked the date I really like you and so happy your my girlfriend. Good night❤️

I hope you like the chapter I will keep updating as much as I can. Be prepared for many little moments with Hannah and Y/N.