Just add Do-overs

Y/N'S POV-

I was at Kellys house like I was always was these days. All of us were there and we where sitting on Kellys bean bags. This is where we do our best thinking and we have a lot to think about mainly about Mama P. She said that Miss.Silvers was bad we needed to know more about Miss.Slivers. One of us needed to take a piano lesson with Miss.Silvers to see what she was up to. 

I know how to play piano, but Hannah being the amazing girlfriend she was said that she would go. I was nervous for her to go but I knew she could do it. Kelly was going to work on magic stuff, and I was going to help Darbie with her english presentation which of course she had not started yet even though our teacher gave us 3 weeks ago. I had already finished mine and told Darbie that I would help her with her project. 

It was 12 and Hannah was off to her lesson, I was more nervous for her than she was. We were at the door of Miss.Slivers, I gave Hannah a hug and a kiss before she went in. Me, Kelly, and Darbie went back to Kelly's house to work on our things.

Me and Darbie were working on her project more like I was doing most of the work and Darbie was watching me. I was not sure what she wanted to do for her project so Darbie was trying to tell me what she wanted. 

Kelly was talking about magic when Buddy her brother came into her room. Kelly tried to get him out. First he wanted to play a game and then he was hungry Kellys did not want to deal with him and sent him out of her room.

We heard a loud crash come from downstairs and we all ran downstairs and saw Buddy looking really quilty next to a broken lamp, he also had a soccer ball near his foot.

"Buddy were playing indoor soccer agian?" Kelly asked.

"Maybe" Buddy responed.

"Oh no you broke moms favorite lamp I am going to be in so much trouble" Kelly said.

I felt really bad for her, but there was not much that we could do but wait for Hannah to get back from her lesson.  

I was getting antsy about Hannah it had been an hour and she was not back yet. I was putting the finishing touchs on Darbies project. Hannah then came through the door and I dropped her project, she looked really mad at me. I did not care and went and hugged a desstressed looking Hannah, she clung on me and started crying.

"Hey it's ok what happened" I asked Hannah.

"I was doing ok with the lesson she did not seem to think I was that good but I was trying my best, I then needed to get some snooping done, so I asked to go to the bathroom I opened the wrong door and a crow came out and screeched really loud and Miss.Silvers caught me and told me to go home and never came back" Hannha told us.

"We did not have much of a goo day today ethier, Buddy broke Kelly's mom's vase and Y/n broke my project that I spent all day working on" Darbie said.

"Um first of all I did all the work and you just watched me" I almost screamed I was no mad. I hate it when people take credit for my work.

"Sorry I know you helped me and you did not have to do that again sorry" Darbie said.

"Thanks Darbie anyways what are we going to do we all messed up today" I said.

We started to look in the cookbook because that is the only thing we could think of. We found a spell for do over sol. We had all the ingreidants and started making it we finished making it and ate a bite. I was so hot and I went straight for the milk.

"Omg that is so hot, but I think we have to eat all of it so we can go back to 12" Kelly said.

We finished and we looked up at the clock and it was 12 again. We walked back to Miss.Slivers to drop off Hannah.

"You got this Hannha" I said then gave her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. 

She walked in and we all went back to Kelly's house. I was helping Darbie again with her project I think it was looking better than it did the first time. 

Buddy came back again and Kelly took the borad game from him and took the soccer ball. I was half way done with Darbies project when we heard a crash again. We ran fast downstairs I was not sure what it was this time but I was defintly nervous.

We went downstairs and saw the window that was broken. Buddy had used a meatball (I don't remember what he used in the show but that is what he is going to use for this story) and his mom's streach bands to sling shot it and brake the window.

We were all really sad that the do-over did not work. We waited for Hannah to get back. SHe walked throught the door and she went into another wrong room and Miss.Slivers saw her again. She said she found her braclet and seed was gone from it Miss.Slivers had planted the morbem shadowroot. 

We needed to try one more time to make this day right. We made the do-over sol again and ate it, it felt like it was more hot than the first time. We finished and it was 12 again. Hannha went off to her lesson feeling really confindant. 

I was working on Darbies project, and Kelly was keeping an eye on Buddy. I did not want to work on the project down there and have it be runied again.

I finally finished the project and it was really good. Me and Darbie went downstairs and showed Kelly and Buddy the diahrama. 

Hannha came back from her lesson with photos of Miss.Slivers book of all the curses she has done to people. I was happy that everything turned out ok and we got everything done we had to get done for that day. 

Hey guys. Another update yayyyyyyy. I hope you like this chapter I am almost finished with the first book, I will be doing all of the seasons so yeah. I will update soon. Bye,

Erica330