Just add Mama P

Y/N'S POV-
Mama P had caught us. We all froze in our spots and Hannah and Kelly were screaming.

"What are you guys doing here" Mama P asked us.

"Umm nothing we were just sleep walking" I don't know what I was saying but it just kind of came out.

"I am sorry Mama P we just needed the white coco nibs to reverse the spell that you put Hannah and Kelly under" Darbie said.

"Well we better get going I am very sorry we will bring back the white coco nibs when we are done" I told Mama P.

"You are not going anywhere we have things to discuss" Mama P told us.

At that point everyone was screaming.

Mama P made us go sit and 10 minutes she came back with cookies. Me and Darbie did not want them to have the cookies but Mama P said that they had the white coco nibs.

They both ate the cookies.

"I can't believe I went in that ball pit so many germs" Hannah said and I could not help but smile and give her a kiss.

"Now that is my girlfriend" I held her hand and she was blushing so hard.

"Ok so now Mama P will you please explain to us why you trapped us here" I asked her.

"Right I was put under a curse years ago by Miss.Silvers I have not been able to leave Saffron Falls in over 50 years" Mama P told us.

I was not sure if I believed her and I could tell Hannah was feeling the same way I decided to to play along with Kelly so we can get to know her.

The next day we were all at Kelly's, we were sitting in Kelly's room and her bean bag she only had 3 bean bags so we and Hannah we both sitting in one holding hands. Some people think we spend to much time together but I really do love her I just wish I could tell her I am just not sure how. Any way we were all talking about ways to make sure that Mama P was telling the truth. (Sorry this part is so weird)

We found mind peering peppermints and went to Mama Ps to get the ingredients we needed.

We made the peppermints and went to Mama Ps we put them in our mouths and Mama P was saying that she wished we believed her. We went to try and read Miss. Silvers mind but she figured out what we were doing.

We went back and needed to make more Darbie then got a call from her dad that she got a call her dad got a interview with the school. Darbie then knocked over the peppermint oil and Kelly freaked out.

Me and Hannah were trying to calm them down and we saw Grandma Quinn eating some of the mess. She then came out and started talking we all freaked out and Kelly started asking her questions she said that Mama P not Miss.Silvers did not curse her.

We had a lot of questions but the mixture was starting to wear off we needed to get her more but Kelly's dad had clean up the mixture. We were all so mad that we could not ask Grandma Quinn more questions.

We needed to find out more but now was not the time we all had to go home. I went home and texted Hannah good night.

Y/N-Good night honey hope you sleep well!

Hannah-Thank you hunny hope you sleep well too

I wanted to say I love you but I just don't want to ruin our relationship that took years to finally happen. maybe one day.

Hey guys I a, very sorry that I have not updated in a while. I was at Show Choir Camps Of America last week and got sick yesterday but today I am feeling better and wrote I should be posting more any who. Lots of love,
Erica 330