"We are sorry Bui," Bas said, lowering his head.

Then I turn to look at Bib, and he's not in our bed anymore.

He was right in front of me kneeling with the small box in his hand.

"Bui b.aby, I'm s..orry for p.ranking you. But will you marry me?" he asked stuttering but smiling.

He looks so scared and excited.

I didn't answer him but I moved backward.

Now it's my turn, I told myself grinning inside me.

"I'm sorry, but I can't" I answered him.

Those guys behind me say "What?" in unison.

Now Bib looks so hurt because of my answer.

"I thought you love Me and wants to be with me forever?" he asked me with a shaky voice. I can feel he is disappointed and hurt.

His eyes say it all. And I can't even look at him now.

But I have also planned to be accomplished so I need to do it quickly before I got caught that I am pranking him too.

"I think this is the right time to tell you the truth," I said lowering my head because I can't hold his stare.

"Bui baby, please. If you don't want to get married yet I can wait, but please don't tell me you are going to break up with me because of this." he pleaded still kneeling.

"That's what I wanted to tell you. I wanted to break up with you because I'm getting married soon. Because I love this guy so much, and I want to be with him for the rest of my life"

"What the hell Bui are you talking about now?"

"What? So you are playing with him all this
time?"

"What the actual fuck"

The other guy said again, but I didn't mind who said those words now. Because my attention now is on Bib crying in front of me.

"Baby, please tell me you are lying, You are not going to marry someone else right? You are going to marry me, baby, please say that" he pleaded and open the small box in his hand.

Now he looks so depressed showing me the empty box. He didn't notice the ring was not there anymore.

Then Job came to me clutching my arms.

"Bui this is not our plan, just tell him the truth," he whispered but I know Bib heard it.

Our plan was for me to cry pleading with him to wake up.

Bib looks at us confused. But Bas reacted first differently.

"I knew it, you two are cheating with us. Why Job? I love you so much that I also wanted to marry you. But why him, you know that Bib loves him so much" Bas said hurt.

"I'm sorry," Job said now crying. But I know he is crying because of Bas's statement. That he is going to marry him too.

"Sorry? for all these years Job? How can you do this to us, especially me?" Now Bas is angry looking at us.

Even Ta, Nodted, and Jeff look so disappointed with us.

"Bui, is it true that Job and you are cheating on us?" I can't continue this anymore, because I don't want everyone fighting because of this prank I'm doing right now.

"No, we are not," I told him and showed him what was on my ring finger now. He got up quickly and took my hands.

"Baby, since when did you have my ring with you?" he asked shocked, and even checked it properly if that was the ring he wants to give to me.

"What is going on?" I heard Jeff say confused about what was happening around him.

"JOOOOOOBBBBBB" he shouted it's good that I caught him before he can grab Job.

"Ahhhhhhh" Job shouted running behind Bas.

"Bas take Job outside now before I can kill your boyfriend" he warned.

I think he knows who is my accomplice now.

"I really don't get what's happening right now," Jeff said again.

"Easy bro, Job just betrayed us," Ta said laughing.

"Job you have a lot explaining to do," said Bas and grab Job's hands and take him outside.

"Bui, you have to help me after this, you promised me that." Job shouted outside.

"Okay, we are going to," Nodted said and grabbed Ta and left us following Jeff behind. The three of them laughed together.

"You scared me," he said sulking still looking at our hands.

"I'm sorry Babe. You shouldn't do this kind of proposal you know." I said honestly but I'm still happy with the outcome of his proposal.

"So your answer is Yes right?" he asked this time holding my face and looking at my eyes intently.

"Yes 💯%" now I'm having lots of butterflies inside me while looking at each other with full of love.

"Can you kiss me now?" he even puckered his lips but I pushed him away.

"Ouch, that hurts baby?" I got scared for a minute because I thought I hurt him for real.

Then he started laughing at me.

"Stop with the pranking, it's not funny anymore." I scolded him

"I'm sorry, but what about my kiss baby"

"You have to wash those make-up first, they look so real. And please don't do this prank again, especially you being hurt. I can't imagine you in that state for real."

"Yes baby, this is my first and last prank on you. But can you help me wash off the makeup?" he told and put his hand inside my shirt.

"Babe, what are you doing?" I ask him and now I can feel his hand on my chest playing with my nipple.

"Tell me what I am doing baby" he whispered and put his other hand inside my pants squeezing my ass lightly.

"We have a visitor you know," I remind him but I like what is he doing to me so I didn't push him.

Both of us were startled when we heard someone behind us.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see anything" Job said and turn around.

"What are you doing here?" Bib said and was ready to launch at him but I glared at him.

"I forgot my phone," he said and run to the bedside table where his phone was and grab it.

"You can continue now," Job said then walk to the door again.

"Jooooob what the hell are you doing in here" we heard Bas shouting angrily to his boyfriend.

"I forgot my phone," he said showing his phone to him. "I promise I didn't see Bib grabbing Bui's ass"

Then Nodted, Ta, and Jeff started laughing behind them.

Just tell your honest reaction to this chapter...

I have a story of  MacauChay too. Maybe you can try reading it too. Thank you..

 Thank you