Chapter 35

BIBLE'S POV

Five days that I can't reach him and I think I am going to lose my mind.

I miss him so badly.

I know he's angry at me but I wanted to ask him for forgiveness.

So I decided to pretend that I am a delivery guy.

I know this is going to be so hard but I don't care at all.

"Did you order food again?" I heard Bui ask in his angry voice

"But, just go and open the door, I'm paying this time." I heard Tong answer but with the same tone level as Bui.

"Then go open the door if you are paying" Based on his voice he is annoyed with his friend.

But I don't care, hearing his voice makes me want to just barge inside his apartment and jump on him. But that's trespassing, I don't want him getting more angry at me if I do that.

So I waited for them who is going to open the door.

Tong came out and I showed my face to him, so he will know that it was me.

"Please I wanted to see him" I beg him and I'm hoping that he is going to let me in.

"Wait here," he told me and leave the door open then went inside again.

"Bui, I need to go, my beloved boyfriend is picking me up now." I heard him say.

"What? I thought that's the delivery guy?"

"I'm going now, Bye" then Tong came outside with his bag.

Tong closed the door and ring the bell for me.

"Don't make him cry again, or I will beat you up" He threatened me and then left just like that.

Now my heart started beating louder I know he is going to open the door now.

"What about now Tong, did you forget something?" I heard Bui ask from inside.

I put back my mask so he won't recognize me.

Then he opened the door.

"Oh you are not Tong," he said slowly and look me in intently.

But my eyes went wider after seeing the lower part of his body.