Chapter 6

BIBLE'S POV

BeYourLuve
I'm a guy

Sent 12:15 pm

Been reading his messages for the whole evening. I don't know what to answer or what to say next.

Then I went to his posted pictures and stare at them. I can't imagine a guy being sexy like this.

Now I know what to tell him.

Bsumone
Do you know how sexy you are?

sent

Now I need to know what is he going to answer.

Maybe he is busy because I didn't receive any response. So I went to the bathroom to freshen up after a long day of work.

I went back to bed after and bring my phone to me again. I'm going to scroll some random stuff first while waiting.

But it's already ten in the evening and I send my message to him 3 hours ago.

I check my messages and he has already seen it.

Bsumone
Please notice me. 😔

I even use emojis. What is wrong with me? And why did I even ask him to notice me?

He's been reading my messages but not even responding at all. Then I remembered that I left him reading too, the whole afternoon. I even forgot to say sorry.

Bsumone
Sorry for not responding to you when you told me you're a guy. I'm just shocked and all. And I'm sorry for bothering you now.

I need to try my luck again. If he is not going to answer me this time. I'm not going to disturb him anymore.

BeYourLuve
Shocked or disgusted?

Bsumone
No, I'm not disgusted at all, I'm just really shocked when you told me you're a guy. Because you are so sexy, no lie I thought you were a girl when I see those legs.

BeYourLuve
Pervert

Bsumone
No, I'm not a pervert

BeYourLuve
Not a pervert? Really? You just told me you are looking at my legs.

Bsumone
Then post your face so I can stare at them then.

Now we've been chatting for a quite while. And I hope he will not find me annoying.

BeYourLuve
Nice try Mr.

Bsumone
How did you know I'm a Mr.?

BeYourLuve
Only a perverted person will send messages to me. Maybe you are already trying to pretend that still young.

Bsumone
I'm still young, why are saying I'm old? I can even do it three times in a row, or more than that.

BeYourLuve
I don't need to know about that. See I know you are a perverted person.