𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓; the last chimera

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚

_________________________

Parrish had found Lydia in the woods, practically hyperthermic. She couldn't move, she couldn't speak due to what Theo had done to her and that made Lena angry; furious.

She had trusted him, fallen for this guy, and he used her. He used all of them...

Something was wrong with Sheriff Stilinski as well. The doctors didn't know what exept that some kind of poison was spreading through his body and they couldn't really do anything without knowing what poison it was. Another one of Theo's 'colatoral damage'.

Right now, Scott, Stiles, Lena, Melissa and Parrish all stand around a table in the morgue of the hospital, discussing Lydia's condition.

"It could be a side effect of shock" Parrish says.

"No, it's catatonic. It was Theo digging his way through her mind" Stiles explains. Lena looks down, tears in her eyes as she fiddles with her fingers.

"What would he do that? What is he looking for?" Melissa asks.

"The same thing he's always looking for... an advantage" Scott says.

"So what did he gain by trying to kill Stilinski?"

Scott sighs. "He left me alone with Liam. Theo wanted to make sure no one would be there to stop him from... killing me" He says, making Stiles scoff.

"Okay, so he gutted my dad as a distraction?"

"We need to find this kid" Parrish says.

Melissa raises her eyebrows. "Isn't that a little dangerous? Especially since he almost killed my kid?" She asks.

"Yeah, but he said he didn't want my dad to die"

Lena scoffs. "And you believe him?"

"He told me where to find him" Stiles says. "So, maybe he also knows how to save him"

"What do you want to do? Talk to him?" Melissa asks.

"If it saves my dad, then yeah" Stiles says.

Lena nods. "I'm coming with you"

"I'll come too" Scott says, making Stiles look at him. "He doesn't know that I'm alive. Maybe that gives us an advantage".

"He'll know you're there. I just need to talk to him. Not fight him" Stiles says and grabs Lena's arm to lead her out of the morgue.

Melissa stops him. "Stiles, you can't go alone"

"Does anyone even know how to find him?" Parrish asks.