𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓; strange frequencies

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬

__________________________

"I know what happened to Donavan," Theo says. Lena shifts her gaze between the werewolf and the human in confusion. The look on Stiles' face makes her realize that he knew what the werewolf was talking about.

Stiles suddenly shoots forward and grabs Theo by his shirt, pinning him against the fence that protects the electricity box for the hospital and Lena gasps at the boy's sudden outburst.

"You don't know anything!"

Theo grabs Stiles' shirt and turns him around, now shoving him against the metal cage.

"Guys stop!" Lena begs.

"I was at the library. Malia found the book. She was texting us to see where you were. She said she left you at the library. I told her I was close. When I got there, I heard the scaffolding come down" Theo explains.

Stiles squints his eyes at him. "You saw him?"

"Just the body," He says and lets Stiles go. "I watched you come out. I was gonna say something, but then I saw the cop car. And the body was gone. I don't know who took him. I only saw what you saw, and I didn't say anything because you didn't"

Lena's eyes gloss with tears as she listens to the two talk about a murder. One that Stiles committed. Stiles, her best friend, killed someone and he had kept it a secret for this long.

Sirens wail in the distance and they all turn towards the sound of it. Stiles suddenly realizes that Lena is with them, and she had just heard how he murdered someone. He turns to look at her and takes a small step towards her.

"Lena-"

Lena glances at him. "You killed him?" She cuts him off.

"Lena, please Listen-"

She shakes her head, running her hand through her red hair. When she looks back at Stiles, the boy stares at her, his eyes begging her to believe him. To believe that he would never murder someone without a good reason. Self-defence; the reason.

Lena walks closer to him, resting her hands on his shoulders and making him look at her. "Hey, hey Stiles. I'm not mad. I'm not angry, okay? It was self-defence. He was trying to kill you" She says. "If anything, I should be the last person on earth to judge you. I had to kill someone completely innocent just to become a werewolf... It's not your fault" She gives him a reassuring smile before pulling him into a hug.

The sirens in the distance make the two friends pull back and walk over to the edge of the roof.

"That's not an ambulance, is it?" Theo asks. Stiles shakes his head. "We get out of here,"